Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The
🐐
🦅

1649876824239.gif

It's crazy seeing this vid and Jay premiering Takeover here. The reaction from the crowd and then how hyped the whole Rocafella crew was on the stage after Jay finished the song. I see dudes on stage in the background reciting the lyrics so he shared it with his crew.

Man they were on top of the world at that moment and Jay was untouchable.

Little did they know what Ether was about to do.

I still can't believe Nas pulled that **** off to this day. Everyone counted him out myself included and didn't even think he was going to respond.

Dude really did that... DOLO too!

If "at this moment... he knew he ****ed up" was a thing lol

Last edited:
It's crazy seeing this vid and Jay premiering Takeover here. The reaction from the crowd and then how hyped the whole Rocafella crew was on the stage after Jay finished the song. I see dudes on stage in the background reciting the lyrics so he shared it with his crew.

Man they were on top of the world at that moment and Jay was untouchable.

Little did they know what Ether was about to do.

I still can't believe Nas pulled that **** off to this day. Everyone counted him out myself included and didn't even think he was going to respond.

Dude really did that... DOLO too!

If "at this moment... knew he ****ed up" was a thing lol

Damn u just took me back man

Jay had that whole **** planned out. He probably thought Nas wasn’t going to respond because he could expose the bm stuff. He had a checkmate in his mind.

That summer jam show was epic, Jay definitely put on a show. The Prodigy pics were overhyped though, never understood why people made such a big deal about it. They made it seem like he was a grown man wearing a tutu. He was a child in those photos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom