Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Oh hell nah
Takeoff's corpse is still warm and dude's already letting the conspiracy theories run wild

Name-calling? You must reaaaallllyyy be getting mad. Its ok man, I know you sad over Takeoff, if this is how you show your love for your idols, we understand.

This my last response to you cause you clearly have no sense.

I was repeating the names that I've been called in the last 15 mins :smh:

How is this a theory bro?

Stop being mad for a second and just tell me why this would be in the vid that he released yesterday.

No one finds this odd/strange?

Can someone not in they feelings explain?

477A7208-7EC9-4731-A81E-41908A0268B3.jpeg

Stop being mad for a second and just tell me why this would be in the vid that he released yesterday.

yesterday.. as in halloween..?

Damn just heard the news.

Wasn't a big fan but this is ****ed up if what it was over is true. This era of recording everything makes it worse with all the videos out there :smh:

...You have a video open called "the ritual death of Takeoff"
Also, it was Halloween. Not exactly out of the ordinary.

Stay focused, you lookin at the wrong thing tryin to start up other stuff.

If you chalk that up to just being cause it released on halloween, then ok....I'll leave it at that.

Name callin is played b....if you disagree/dont wanna see it/dont see it, just say that...its kool.

This one really got to me :frown: I remember graduating high school in 2013 and I bought my first car from somebody off Craigslist for $1700 (03 Impala, straight lemon:lol::smh:). YRN was the sound track to life at that time man. Takeoff was instantly my favorite migo and it’s never changed ever since.

RIP

I think the desire to make situations like these out to be something more than they are comes from disbelief that we continue to do this to our own people, I believed PAC’s death was part of an elaborate conspiracy too because it sucked to think he died over gang banging but that’s life.

Hope the Offset/Migos beef was just promotional and everything was kosher behind the scenes

For what Quavo & Takeoff did B4 Offset got out (and then got out again) I doubt label issues would mean falling out on a personal level

Back
Top Bottom