Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I never really got into Max B like that. I definitely rocked with “Why You Do That”, “North Pole”, and “Bad By Myself” though. Whats some joints he got thats on par with them?
Anything with Stacks was a banger
Screenshot_20230115-121216.png

Them DC dudes been feeling this way about Wale forever :lol:. It still ain’t change. Damn :smh:

I talk about it with ****** all the time (even with a few local artists)….it’s INSANE how ****** here think Wale is (or ever was) in a position to just put someone from here “on”. He struggles staying “on” himself.

****** got all this pent up hate for the man because of a false belief he’s this big time star who could bring all of DC with him but just chooses not to.

Them DC dudes been feeling this way about Wale forever :lol:. It still ain’t change. Damn :smh:

Bro wildin on the “put 10 DC rappers in a room and we’re not picking Wale” stuff. Wale’s a great artist in the truest sense. Hate that he’s not secure with his spot in the game, but that doesn’t take away from the art. Minus the antics you can’t discredit the fact that bro raps his *** off. 2015 best album was The Album About Nothing.

I see both sides. Wale barely can stay on himself like bruh above said but I think Ant is moreso talking about the effort. And sliding in passive aggressive shots about the real root issue :lol:, that Wale is not a street *****/was a blog era type rapper and thus the demographic he had cache in really couldn’t have been much help to the type of ****** Ant (and the rest of the DC ****** agreeing with him) wanted to see Wale put on.

Called that ***** a bus boy blackened salmon and asparagus rapper Wtf do that even mean man :lol: Wale too disrespected man. He had a more than decent career all things considered and IMO still can contribute to the culture

:lol: @ NTers suggestions of ghostwriting

I mean Gunna still getting played at my job, and spots I frequent, Thug prolly gon have 2 say something B4 the plug rly pulled

Back
Top Bottom