Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jeezy old weed carriers going on interview tours to not make no money or promote nothing :sick:
Some of the stuff these errands boys be saying is just sad…Like yo said Jeezy moved all of em in a crib but he the only one that had a bedroom set, everybody sleeping on air mattresses in a mansion :lol: :smh:

Or how Cassidy’s old crew said they hung at yo crib and he wouldn’t “let” them shower or change clothes for like a week :sick: …They goring thru all that just to smash leftovers, drive somebody else’s whip and be fly on the walls in convos, then telling these stories as grown men proudly :smh:

It’s alotta shoulda, coulda, woulda’s from this dude regarding Gucci when they let yo slide for 15+ years and just talking now when nothing can happen… Not a good look :lol: :smh:

Their 1st attempt at yo life ain’t work, that’s all anybody gon remember or care about
Dude doing a full tell all tour :lol:

It seem like a lot of Jeezy's old potnas are pissed at him doing that versus and allowing the disrespect. Seem like they feel like he had them put they life on the line for nothing.

I guess he got his name from Clemenza in the godfather

image028.png

Some of the stuff these errands boys be saying is just sad…Like yo said Jeezy moved all of em in a crib but he the only one that had a bedroom set, everybody sleeping on air mattresses in a mansion :lol: :smh:

Or how Cassidy’s old crew said they hung at yo crib and he wouldn’t “let” them shower or change clothes for like a week :sick: …They goring thru all that just to smash leftovers, drive somebody else’s whip and be fly on the walls in convos, then telling these stories as grown men proudly :smh:

It's crazy man. Dudes have no self respect as men.

Gene Deal and Choke No Joke have legit careers from discussing dudes they knew 20, 30 years ago.

Snitching ain't cool, but sitting with a camera in your face and acting like you're on Oprah is cool. .

and in 10-20 years from now we'll get all these YSL weed carriers pop up, mad because they didn't get a retirement plan for the life they signed up for :ohwell:

Finally watching Tony Yayo on Drink Champs. Dude is very entertaining as usual. We gotta protect him :lol:.

Always hyped for a new Nas project. It’s dope that 50 gonna be on it, hope he delivers.

Speaking of 50, I know his concert not selling well. Anyone seen his tickets on Groupon yet? I know a lot of large venues have done it before. I seen Nas/Lauryn Hill and Nas/WuTang cause Groupon had tickets like half off.

Soundtrack underrated

Always hyped for a new Nas project. It’s dope that 50 gonna be on it, hope he delivers.

Speaking of 50, I know his concert not selling well. Anyone seen his tickets on Groupon yet? I know a lot of large venues have done it before. I seen Nas/Lauryn Hill and Nas/WuTang cause Groupon had tickets like half off.
Tickets on groupon mainly upperdeck i think, i was able to get lowerbowl row 6 for retail at like 118 a ticket in Chicago. Those same tickets selling for 200ish after fees on all after market sites

Back
Top Bottom