Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, I wouldn't agree with 2 in the face. It's a 7 on its best day, but 2 is harsh.

She not a 2 body either, but I guess that' a preference thing. I'll take a slim one over these chicks that's trying to pass for thick but really just need to do a few laps.

7, on a generous nice college professor curve adding three?

He's keeping evidence from his kills from 25 years ago?
This was my first thought. Like what are the chances dude has anything physically linking him to the murder all these years later?

And if I’m not mistaken, the gun that killed Pac was found a few years later after the murder. It sat in evidence for a while before it eventually went missing smh.

So y’all ain’t ever knock down that chick that was cool as a fan but lacking in the face?? Y’all got it lol

I didn’t say anything about taking the young lady on an ice cream date lol

I’m sure that’s happened to quite a few dudes in here……….the thing is most of them have too much pride to OPENLY admitting a mistake such as wanting to smash Glo, let alone in a public setting. Nothing good can come out of smashing a chick like Glo. As Forrest Gump once said……”she smells like cigarettes”

Also, the vast majority of us on here are grown men. We have to realize there’s a younger generation that wants to learn on here that are watching what we say and following our moves. We can’t lead these young men astray by talking about wanting to sleep with Glo or a chick like Glo. That’s leading these young men into a ditch, and they deserve better than that. Standards exist for a reason.

There’s nothing we can do for the brothas that find “so called” Sexxy Red attractive……even though she clearly looks like Young Thug with a wig. Those guys are obviously a lost cause and that’s why they are getting called out and clowned for their piss poor decision making as it pertains to her. I’m from the Each One Teach One era. I ask that we do better not just for ourselves gentlemen but for the ones on here after us. Let’s learn to be good mentors.

And with what deuce king deuce king just posted, I agree!!!

I joked a lil but that story I posted was very real and did get a bit ugly(no pun lol). Could’ve lost everything through it. Getting ya rocks off cause you can is not always worth it. Can end up with a lifetime headache smh.

Was only a matter of time.
IMG_5771.png

I don’t know why some of these rappers putting on full arena tours by themselves.

Stick to the bread and butter small venue theaters
Streaming has some folks thinking they’re bigger than they actually are

After Nicki had to cancel her tour due to poor ticket sales a few years ago, I knew it was going to be quiet for a lot of artists when it comes to touring.

Streaming has some folks thinking they’re bigger than they actually are

Yeah them Rolling Loud shows can be misleading when they out on their own.

Yeah I think the uptick in festivals (and touring with bigger artists) has a major effect. From a fan perspective you can catch all the acts for one price without dropping crazy bread for their individual shows. For the artist you're pulling a larger crowd thats probably there for another artist.

I'm looking at seats for Lil Baby's show in DC and he still got half the arena available. I don't think folks about to pay $90 to sit in the nosebleeds of Capitol One to watch Lil Baby and Rylo. Howard theater or the Filmore might have been better.

Moneybagg might have to cancel his date too low key.

Yea these newer artist need to come together to do tours more like back in the day. Like someone said, Baby and Durk should have toured together. Hell Moneybagg could join them too.

Yeah I think the uptick in festivals (and touring with bigger artists) has a major effect. From a fan perspective you can catch all the acts for one price without dropping crazy bread for their individual shows. For the artist you're pulling a larger crowd thats probably there for another artist.

I'm looking at seats for Lil Baby's show in DC and he still got half the arena available. I don't think folks about to pay $90 to sit in the nosebleeds of Capitol One to watch Lil Baby and Rylo. Howard theater or the Filmore might have been better.

Moneybagg might have to cancel his date to low key.
If they wanted to do an arena in the area shoulda done Baltimore Arena…Same vibes but smaller venue, and more of their target audience right since at least half the folks coming to the DC show would be from Baltimore anyway :lol:

Yea these newer artist need to come together to do tours more like back in the day. Like someone said, Baby and Durk should have toured together. Hell Moneybagg could join them too.
I think they all trying to get back the bread they missed out on from the pandemic as well…Trying to pack as many folks in as big a space as possible instead of doing double the dates at smaller venues, it seems better in theory but we see how it’s actually playing out :lol: :smh:

If they wanted to do an arena in the area shoulda done Baltimore Arena…Same vibes but smaller venue, and more of their target audience right since at least half the folks coming to the DC show would be from Baltimore anyway :lol:
Durk just cancelled his show at the baltimore arena though lol

Back
Top Bottom