Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 lying like **** :lol:

I don't remember the exact dates but I know Automatic Gunfire came out a couple months before Loose Change and Back Down had leaked before it too.

Dude was way too emotional about a team he not even a real fan of. We all joking then he come in tryna internet bang. Like bruh relax. He wanted me to bet him in that series I was like nah I'm good. Dude was in his feelings tryna save face. If I'ma bet somebody it's gonna be on some cool ****. I ain't doing no emotional bets.

Then on top of that you hit ghost after your team lose?? What part of the game is that??

It's only so long fake thugs can pretend

You always been talking a lil too crazy to be a local ***** big dog. All this "internet bang" **** is crazy :lol:

I don't know how ya'll running w/ this "thug" narrative cause I cussed ****** out during some basketball banter. I ain't never "bang" **** a day in my life on here. Ya'll ****** got some internet jokes and back and forth ****ed up. I can take jokes....but you puttin on extras w//this weird *** narrative when you think the coast clear.

Hit me up next time you @ MGM. We can link and catch a Lakers game or some

IMG_2792.jpeg

Hatch really a legend man. Insane :lol:

Dude look like Jelly Roll. Speaking of, he’s a STAR. I think Lil Wyte is getting back on his feet with him. They got an entire ecosystem that nobody knows about, that do crazy numbers :lol:

173 million views….This was the D-League white boy from 3-6 mafia. Appalachia loves him

America is hilarious

Last edited:
Hatch really a legend man. Insane :lol:

Dude look like Jelly Roll. Speaking of, he’s a STAR. I think Lil Wyte is getting back on his feet with him. They got an entire ecosystem that nobody knows about, that do crazy numbers :lol:

173 million views….This was the D-League white boy from 3-6 mafia. Appalachia loves him

America is hilarious

Dude had a concert here last week and the colonizers went crazy. Resale prices were thru the roof. Dudes I work with all came in early so they can leave early.

You always been talking a lil too crazy to be a local ***** big dog. All this "internet bang" **** is crazy :lol:

I don't know how ya'll running w/ this "thug" narrative cause I cussed ****** out during some basketball banter. I ain't never "bang" **** a day in my life on here. Ya'll ****** got some internet jokes and back and forth ****ed up. I can take jokes....but you puttin on extras w//this weird *** narrative when you think the coast clear.

Hit me up next time you @ MGM. We can link and catch a Lakers game or some

What coast was clear? :lol:

My _ YOU hit ghost. You was talking like Ray J on tbc then vanished cuz your man lost.

As far as linking that can happen.

Just looked it up Loose Change ain't drop til April 03. A good 4-5 months after I smell p****, back down, the whole GRODT album. :lol:

Yeah, I thought Ja Rule was grasping at straws when he started going at Em, because he was losing so badly in the public eyes.

Funny how 50 is trying to change things up.

listened to that quavo last night..i f w it.. very personal.. intro tough…rocket, 11:11 go hard…

just finished this EST and sheeeesh!! too 🔥🔥🔥

i like tooo too hard!! the dugg song, rylo track, gotti travk…all bangers…est byke..

scooter new song too 🔥🔥🔥.. i’m biased tho, fewtch and scooter two of my favorites…

Back
Top Bottom