Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I personally would put I Am at 5

FB_IMG_1701488740757.jpg

Who made this list? They saying it’s Nas?

I Am is 3 for me, Nastradamus would be around 6 or 7. I don’t like people adding Lost Tapes in there.

Lost Tapes 2 is his worst project.

Heard Salli Richardson was messing with Snoop, Puff, and Pac around the same time too. Them bad chicks were getting tossed around in the 90s

And this

By this time, the rumor mill had kicked into overdrive. The latest story was that Tupac was boning Biggie’s wife, Faith Evans, and Suge was getting with Puffy’s ex, Misa Hylton. Death Row allegedly printed up a magazine ad featuring Misa and Suge holding Puffy’s two-year-old son, with a caption reading “The East Coast can’t even take care of their own.” The ad—which was discussed on New York’s Hot 97 by resident gossip Wendy Williams—never ran anywhere, but reps were tarnished nonetheless. Death Row now denies that such an ad ever existed. Puffy says he didn’t know about any ad. Misa says, “I don’t do interviews.”

And this

By this time, the rumor mill had kicked into overdrive. The latest story was that Tupac was boning Biggie’s wife, Faith Evans, and Suge was getting with Puffy’s ex, Misa Hylton. Death Row allegedly printed up a magazine ad featuring Misa and Suge holding Puffy’s two-year-old son, with a caption reading “The East Coast can’t even take care of their own.” The ad—which was discussed on New York’s Hot 97 by resident gossip Wendy Williams—never ran anywhere, but reps were tarnished nonetheless. Death Row now denies that such an ad ever existed. Puffy says he didn’t know about any ad. Misa says, “I don’t do interviews.”
Suge was a menace with the ladies from what Reggie Wright be saying. He was the dirty macking King and was boning MJB behind K-Ci's back. He also smashed Left Eye and used to talk ish about her hygiene smh

Back
Top Bottom