Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

this kid is definitely on the spectrum. It makes a lot more sense now because that’s the longest clip I’ve seen of him talking

And this is hilarious and on point :lol:

I'm reading like who is Adin Ross? Then I watch and he's so obviously hurty by w/e the pod says he gonna turn around and say who is Joe Budden :lol:

I watch the vid and I'm like oh the guy 21 was scamming live on stream. That's the only reference I got for dude.

This another plant/culture vulture/yakubian talking about ppl when he shouldn't be.

Last edited:
The word “legend” is getting tossed around left and right these days in hip hop. Folks wonder why we are where we are these days……..this is why.
These days?

More like the past 2 decades.

We've all seen and heard and probably taken part in this argument at least once before. It's just insert another rapper status with it.

Yall misuse legend same way icon is misused and the same way classic is misused. This ain't nothing new.

Wth is Bounce Back then?

Not 100% sure of how it is in different regions, but I’d chance a bet that they still play birthday song (all over the country) to this day to celebrate folks on their birthdays. Song has staying power. When was the last time you heard bounce back at any function?

Not 100% sure of how it is in different regions, but I’d chance a bet that they still play birthday song (all over the country) to this day to celebrate folks on their birthdays. Song has staying power. When was the last time you heard bounce back at any function?
Last Saturday lol

A ***** clairvoyant ha.

Told yall mase was one of them ones.

Big what if story…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom