Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Way too much time and money for a song that’s already forgotten about. Wasn’t he just crying about Eminem on Drink Champs.

This thread didn't do this. Marvel and Spiderman did.

That was the song of the first Spider-verse. Any time little kids like something they spam it no switch up. I remember watching my 4 year old cousin at the time play it on repeat while he played with his toys for like 5 hrs straight.

Lmao what type of power does he think this thread has

I know French album got a lot of bad press for spamming DSP’s but it’s a banger to me. He’s one of the few left making classic New York music. The youngins all switched to drill.

He dropped 150 songs :rofl:

Even an acapella version of Mac & Cheese 5

IMG_6149.png

Last edited:
The homie who is “in the industry” said Kendrick has like a 3 minute verse going directly at Drake . Submitted it to metro for the future album and guess they were listening yesterday . Future hasn’t heard it yet , can’t imagine he signs off on it … but they haven’t been cool in a minute .

Maybe we will hear it but probably not ….just the stopcappin rumor report 😂😂😂
BREAKFAST CLUB WHO???! 😂

very obvious shots

Kendrick with Direct shots: (Mostly to Drake)

I like the verse tho, would be better if he had some relevant stuff to back it up. “Big me” can’t even say that when your last major big work was Damn in 2017, Mr Morale came and went.

In that time Cole been on an unreal feature run, my life album, Drake since 2017 countless hits/music

Man someone posted in here not too long ago saying Dot had a verse for Drizzy

Edit: just seen above, buddy was spot on 🎯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom