Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all should have saved these opinons for yesterday

it could have been Trash Take Thursday

1711126080958.gif

Seeing grown men rap to Sexy Redd inna spot is a f’n trip :lol:. My lady said I was being stiff in the spot, cuz I ain’t move or nothing :lol:. They really ran like all her joints, back to back for 40 mins straight. Even my lady got tired of it. They was running her **** back to back. Some of the beats were tough, but song trash. How am I supposed to enjoy myself to “F my baby Dad”? Kinda makes me think about what women was thinking, when we were going off to “Slob on my knob”. But that’s here nor there.

The vibes was definitely going up to that music tho. Easy pickings for ******

Def weird times. This Summer in DC about to be off the hook
Are you me? :lol: My wife’s homegirl had a birthday party last weekend. Sexy came on, they drunk asses was going crazy. DJ played like 8 joints straight. Grown *** men with kids losing they mind.

I was in disbelief

Some of that Kendrick hype comes from people being contrarians against Cole/Drake (within the ‘Big 3’ narrative)…it is what it is people won’t keep it honest, he talented but the pedestal and “fake deep” plight people place on him shows that.

Some in here would argue they even prefer Future’s catalog over Kendrick but the narrative won’t put Future within that Big 3 though his consistency, catalog and run was concurrent with Kendrick/Cole/Drake
His disco better than all 3 honestly

Back
Top Bottom