Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_6392.jpeg

Only version I know

In retrospect who benefitted more from WATTBA??
stop it, we know why Aubrey go on all these trap remixes and collab albums…. He done started jumping on the females waves. With the big sexy and city girls features. Dissing Meg. Justin Bieber in baggy clothes, he gonna find god soon. And take meek with him.

stop it, we know why Aubrey go on all these trap remixes and collab albums…. He done started jumping on the females waves. With the big sexy and city girls features. Dissing Meg. Justin Bieber in baggy clothes, he gonna find god soon. And take meek with him.

That's where I'm going. Most people would say Future cuz Drake is the bigger name but looking at it now Future put a stamp on Drake that he been riding for years. "Trap Drake" is a thing. :lol:

That's where I'm going. Most people would say Future cuz Drake is the bigger name but looking at it now Future put a stamp on Drake that he been riding for years. "Trap Drake" is a thing. :lol:
Drake just bouncing from one street dude to the next just like the women he dates and disses, so it’s most definitely him that benefited the most :lol:

This actually being plausible is :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom