Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_8190.jpeg

Mans made a song about his “blicky” over “Lovin you”and mad they won’t clear the sample. :lol:

IMG_8190.jpeg

Mans made a song about his “blicky” over “Lovin you”and mad they won’t clear the sample. :lol:

Song is mad trash, take every dollar he makes.

I be thinking how did they get these samples cleared :lol:

Yo I be thinking the same ****. Some of those old No Limit songs was sampling certain artists, I’m like how the **** they clear this ****.

IMG_8190.jpeg

Some of these dudes are stupid. How are you going to act like a victim?

The irony, is that if you stole something from these dudes they'd want to shoot you. They don't look at it as taking someone's **** without asking.

They're the first ones to run to the internet to show off a new car or chain, but then whine about $20,000

No chance you like this album, I love this album and it’s a classic in my book. This would fall in line with that corny **** I like.

Happy to see him home, hope he’s healthy and clean. His whole story wild. Hell of a coincidence he getting out while Puff might be going in.

I remember his kids reading a verse he wrote at Black Rob’s funeral, dope as ****.

Back
Top Bottom