Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What I don't get about Cole is people ain't just hyping you up to battle Dot for no reason.

You been talking like can't no _ **** with you since this

Then you told us you Muhammad Ali on First Person Shooter but you Roberto Duran for real.

***** said he never stress in the booth

1712597948281.jpeg

It’s different when you expose yourself.

Can’t enjoy most of Cole raps like I use to.

Yo anyone have this song on their No Way Out? I’m having an argument and this song wasn’t on my copy. I remember it in the movie Money Talks. Song hard as ****, BR a monster.

That's why I said Cole was pretty corny when he first came out, he fell back and it's boosted how he's viewed, because people have short memories. It's what Wale needed to do a lot sooner.
Yeah Cole's "rebrand" changed his image significantly. I noticed a little bit of his corniness from his Yachty interview.

Cam got real uncomfortable about that line. There’s definitely something else to that line. Smashed a family member, a close friend’s sister or something.

I’m not a big Cole fan and I can't recite a verse of his if you point a gun to my head. I think he’s way overrated amongst his contemporaries.

If he didn’t have the hype of being the “first rapper to sign to ROC Nation”, his career would be wherever Mickey Factz is.

Back
Top Bottom