Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jeezy walkin round the house with a AK with a baby in there and asking for full custody :rofl:

Jeezy walkin round the house with a AK with a baby in there and asking for full custody :rofl:

He could have been going to the range 🤷‍♂️

It's people running up in peoples cribs in Atlanta.

The comments about him having a gun are pretty crazy. If you hear a AK47 or shotgun shooting back at you, you might rethink continuing.

He could have been going to the range 🤷‍♂️

It's people running up in peoples cribs in Atlanta.

The comments about him having a gun are pretty crazy. If you hear a AK47 or shotgun shooting back at you, you might rethink continuing.
Cool but don't think it's gon be easy to get full custody while you got the AK in ya hand on camera with a baby in the crib.

Cool but don't think it's gon be easy to get full custody while you got the AK in ya hand on camera with a baby in the crib.

If the kid was four or up I might feel differently.

and I saw she had pics of guns just randomly lying around. I wouldn't doubt she staged that. I don't trust stories coming from couples divorcing or fighting over the kid, especially when he's the one who initiated the divorce.

Screenshot_20240426_222103_Snapchat.jpg

This fame **** really a trip. Future is at the height of his career, just getting his flowers and gotta drop some on his cousin's (and somewhat "mentor" in the industry) casket. Same with Metro mother etc. :smh:

Long Live Rico Wade

The Drake vs Kendrick feuds is trash.

What happened?

Where is everyone?

I am not happy being left with Rick Ross.

I feel like I just traded Pau Gasol for KWAME BROWN.

Back
Top Bottom