Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ok so Metro is a pedo too. How does that change Drake getting cooked by Kendrick? Yall low key admitting defeat with all this.
It doesn’t. Injust posted it cause I seen it on Twitter and I thought it was weird. Literally has nothing do with Drake. It’s still weird

Ok so Metro is a pedo too. How does that change Drake getting cooked by Kendrick? Yall low key admitting defeat with all this.

I'm confused, seems like the defense is, well he's one too

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

I’m bringing it up because it was a lesson that we learned in a real time as people in college that that something that was bad.
Man there's a million examples of things being bad that teenagers ignore. Just stop with this. Maybe you were the perfect teenager but most make tons of mistakes and eventually grow up. Holding people responsible for dumb **** they said as a teenager is really dumb.

Everytime I listen to Not Like Us, I can’t help but laugh at how much of a hit Kendrick made, the song of the summer, and it destroys Drake 🤣🤣

Gonna be played everywhere as it already is, I was at a stoplight yesterday with my windows down in my own world jamming it and the car next to me yells “turn it up!” And I turn and him and his friends are going crazy too. Song is truly a moment.

All yall Drake fans on the same timing.

Bro, you theyknow stay on Ak’s head about his tweets. The Bhad Bhabie tweet literally gets post under everyone of his tweets. I don’t think anyone is any less or more egregious than the other. They all are problematic. I’m not playing no sides. Drake, Ak, Metro all the same to me.

All yall Drake fans on the same timing.

Typical incel behavior

I never sat around with a bunch of dudes having these types of conversations, yet he felt comfortable saying this to his fanbase without repercussions :smh:

Mind you, dude took like four or five years off his age, so he was at least 25+ saying this.

7:25 AM PT -- Our sources now confirm the injured person is a member of Drake's security team. Police have yet to say if they believe the shooting is related to the Kendrick Lamar feud, but we're expecting a news conference shortly.

It is clear the rap beef is having an impact elsewhere -- in London, someone reportedly vandalized the OVO Store, spray painting "They not like us" on the store's front window.

Drake's OVO Store in London has been vandalized; someone spray painted "They Not Like Us" on the front window. pic.twitter.com/mjAjdchvWx
— The Art Of Dialogue (@ArtOfDialogue_) May 7, 2024 @ArtOfDialogue_
The graffiti was clearly inspired by Kendrick's last diss track drop, "Not Like Us."

But the Drake video was like 15 years ago too, and yall just ran with that. That girl was 17 and she 31 now so Drake had to be like 21 himself or something. Just keep the same energy. Those Metro tweets are sick regardless. I was a pretty dumb and reckless 15 year old and I still would never tweet that
The Metro **** is gross. Full stop.

But stop saying the Drake video was 15 years ago when he’s been doing weird **** continuously over the last 15 years with young girls.

Back
Top Bottom