RAP GOD VOL OD

his verse in this 
sick.gif

his verse in this 
sick.gif

lol @ this song, my boys and I were talking about it....everyone else in it was casually rapping, coastin' n sh....then Eminem ODed. Why do people allow him to do this on their songs. It's embarrassing.
roll.gif

If I featured Eminem on one of my songs, we're having a discussion beforehand. None of that acid rapping nonsense, stay on the same pace as everyone else.

Last edited:
lol so I guess we're going to humor this peasant? >D

I'll just post more eminem songs....

Don't ever feature this guy on ur songs :smh:  

I loved 50 and Lloyd Banks verses tho :nthat:

They don't think I pack the pump, cause I'm out the hood..that's a stereotype, like everyone that's black can jump.

lulz

That's what I like to hear from Em.

And this

How does Royce get better after all these years, and Em is just kinda there? Em is still as passionate as ever, but just sounds annoying as **** more often than not

Bruh...

Em killed that.

I'm also loving how nobody thinks it's outrageous for a white guy to call himself a god. But let Kanye do it and people want dude to commit public seppuku as apology.

Bruh...

Em killed that.

I'm also loving how nobody thinks it's outrageous for a white guy to call himself a god. But let Kanye do it and people want dude to commit public seppuku as apology.

:lol: S T F U. Kanye says it all dead *** serious. Em said it in lyrics to get a point across/emphasize his lyrical ability.

Last edited:
Bruh...

Em killed that.

Em: "I'm a rap god, one of the greatest to ever do this rap ****, to spit into a mic, along with Nas, Hov, Big, etc."

'Ye: "I'm a god, a deity. Now serve me my damn food, you lesser mortal."

There's a difference.

i like his new songs. Hes trying something new, like Kanye.. but kanye can just take a **** and people will call it musical (one song in pusha T new album).

Em's Rap God > Kanye's I Am A God

*puts flame suit on*

but for real, i don't think Em has ever released braggadocious raps. i might be mistaken, but he's finally confident in himself to say he's one of the best to ever do it.

Rappers have been calling themselves Gods forever, I cant even fathom why this has become a huge deal all of a sudden.

people always pull the race card on Em, yea he's white but he's got other people listening to him as well. why can't people just see him as a skilled rapper? we all know he's not as big as he was in his prime. all rappers fall off.

Em hasn't aged well with the times as far as rapping goes... to me at least.

Even this Rap God track was not something I would enjoy listening.

Dude is rhyming like a million words per minute and ****... "ain't nobody got time for that".

Look at all of you fans in here that are posting verses of him actually killing **** in an understandable manner only solidifies how washed this dude is these days because all those verses were in the past when Em was actually nice and you could understand what the **** he was actually saying.

And nothing that ICE F City said was racist.

I hope he delivers with MMLP2, but based off what I've heard so far... I highly doubt I will enjoy this album.

Last edited:
Em hasn't aged well with the times as far as rapping goes... to me at least.

Even this Rap God track was not something I would enjoy listening.

Dude is rhyming like a million words per minute and ****... "ain't nobody got time for that".

Look at all of you fans in here that are posting verses of him actually killing **** in an understandable manner only solidifies how washed this dude is these days because all those verses were in the past when Em was actually nice and you could understand what the **** he was actually saying.

And nothing that ICE F City said was racist.

I hope he delivers with MMLP2, but based off what I've heard so far... I highly doubt I will enjoy this album.
Say what ICE F city said, in a different context involving black people in a white Dominated field.....people would be up in arms. Furthermore there's a reason why Eminem is the only white rapper that has gained this much longevity and success, by his logic being a white rapper=automatic success. Many white rappers have come and go over the years, Em still remains what makes him different? SKILL!! What he said was racist. But I digress.

A lot o people don't have the attention span to listen to Eminem, imo a lot of rap today is hella lazy. Every now I then I just wanna be blown away by verbal acrobatics, I get my fill with Em. Rap music has really slowed down since I was a kid. I blame the South.
nerd.gif

BDW rappers been calling themselves "The God" since rap was invented. Juelz Santana has various songs proclaiming himself to be the second coming of Christ. Nas did the whole I am God son thing before it became the thing to do. Kanye caught heat for it, cause he has a bad track record of douchey behavior.

Last edited:

rap god or "im the best at rap" =/= god or "i am the greatest person ever"
yea he isn't literally calling himself God in this song but that's besides the point.
laugh.gif

I like Kanye for proclaiming himself a God though, I'm all for autotheism.
nthat.gif

rap god or "im the best at rap" =/= god or "i am the greatest person ever"
yea he isn't literally calling himself God in this song but that's besides the point.
laugh.gif

I like Kanye for proclaiming himself a God though, I'm all for autotheism.
nthat.gif
same here, its entertaining when kanye says stuff like that. just pointing out to some people here that the two are not the same though

Em hot and selling because he is white? So that explains why bubba sparx, paul wall, vanilla ice, asher roth, and mac miller have had such long and platinum filled careers. Oh wait...........

If this is the best way that some of you can come up with to discredit em, then I don't know what to say. The thread with all the overhyped dudes with dollar signs for the letter S in their names is that way.

Back
Top Bottom