Rap is WWE???

Posted this on another forums after being inspired by the Fact that Wiz and Waka have beef now i guess:

I know people have been saying rap is like WWE for years, but this is just starting to look too fishy now. It looks like the labels have gotten together with the big rappers to try and figure out why sales aren't good anymore and the solution they've came up with is to set up beef once again. Its gonna end up being 2 big factions:

Team 1:
Jay and Kanye The Leaders
GOOD Music
Cole
Jeezy and CTE
T.I.
Fab

Team 2:
Baby/Wayne Leaders
YMCMB
Drake
Rozay and MMG
Bricksquad
Game

Rouge:
Taylor Gang
G-Unit
Odd Future
Bad Boy
Duct Tape
Dipset

That about how i see it.... Dre and Eminem will stay out of it the best they can, but em and slaughterhouse could end up being guns for hire for Team 1. 50 will stay Rouge and try and diss both sides until inevitably Em joins team one and he goes aswell
jay2.gif
. Since Diddy and Snoop are the remaining "big" faces from the last war, they will be the "peacekeepers" and pretend like they want it to be squashed the whole time, while making national television appearances. Dipset will prob want to join team 2, but Cam will prob be too cocky to go along with it. And im not sure they're relevant enough anymore
sadto.gif

Nas will play it even aswell but likely be looked at as a Team 1 affiliate, until after it looks like team 1 is winning overall to the public's eye and Nas jumps ship to team 2 and drops an Ether pt2 that turns the tides
nasmad.png

Yes i know there are people cool on both sides, obviously ross wont say anything towards Jay, Jeezy wont say anything towards Wayne or Khaled etc. but they will still be on their respective sides.

So yeah, is Rap becoming too much like WWE?

Btw, Yes im Snowed in and Bored
fbj4fb.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom