Rare Air: Air Jordan XII Wizards Unreleased Colorway Test Wear Samples

Not sure if anyone's seen these before or not, but I thought I'dshare. More pics and info at Air23.
air_jordan_xii_wizards_test_sample-1med.jpg

air_jordan_xii_wizards_test_sample-3med.jpg

air_jordan_xii_wizards_test_sample-10med.jpg

More pics and info at Air 23.

i kinda like these better than the ones they released. i guess its the black sole

This is the pair we all thought were releasing. Then the White/Blue/Red pair released instead.

I remember these... I think it was finishline that had this color up on their site on the day of release of the ones that actually released... if that madesense. My boy copped them from the store and I saw these online, I was so confused, lol. These should have came out instead, IMO

Can't believe six years have passed, I remember when the very first images popped up like yesterday.

i remember these everybody thought these was gonna come out i remember 1st time i saw these feels like yesterday

Originally Posted by BradNSU

i remember these everybody thought these was gonna come out i remember 1st time i saw these feels like yesterday

I remember when you looked up 4 posts and copied the exact same words another member said, yeah its coming back now I remember
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lame-)
indifferent.gif

All the sales samples looked like that as well. It's a crying shame they couldn't have made the lace holders bronze instead of silver.

b3f35fc861e1a399b101fb8a24e7fc545f2374a.jpg

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by BradNSU

I remember when you looked up 4 posts and copied the exact same words another member said, yeah its coming back now I remember
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lame-)
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice
pimp.gif
. Saw these some time ago, but always nice to see them again.
Wish these instead of the french blue's would of released, but then again the french blue's are nice too.

Originally Posted by RIPCITY32

meh i wouldnt buy them
basically...when everyone saw these pics at first everyone was mad at da time they wasn't retroing da taxi's intead since those had dablack sole.

Back
Top Bottom