Rare Photos of Famous People (link)

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

best pic
stars_28.jpg

Co-sign...but I must admit the beatles, marley and bruce lee are easily my favorites though
pimp.gif

Thanks for sharing OP...link bookmarked.

Originally Posted by bballah3

dmspbo.jpg

this pic is HEAVY

99.5% of NT doesnt even understand this picture

it really grinds my gears when people do this, like they're in on some big secret.. why don't you enlighten us as to what makes it so heavy?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by bballah3

dmspbo.jpg

this pic is HEAVY

99.5% of NT doesnt even understand this picture

it really grinds my gears when people do this, like they're in on some big secret.. why don't you enlighten us as to what makes it so heavy?

I agree, like "I'm so above the rest of these small minded NTers because I bought the best of The Beatles from Best Buy, bought a poster off ebay and wikipedia'd Andy Warhol after I had Jay-Z rap about his paintings being on his wall." dudes need to get off that

I agree, like "I'm so above the rest of these small minded NTers because I bought the best of The Beatles from Best Buy, bought a poster off ebay and wikipedia'd Andy Warhol after I had Jay-Z rap about his paintings being on his wall." dudes need to get off that

/Check the BOXING thread

I appreciate some knowledge being dropped on Nt, but some just come off arrogant.

Originally Posted by air max 87

mvtie9.jpg

yo, no %+%! or anythin but i wish i aged this well, Depp looks the same no matter how old or young
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this dude iggy never has a damn shirt on
laugh.gif

This dude bballah3 better come in here and explain why that pic is "heavy"....
If not
indifferent.gif
at him

Edgewater in Seattle, also the same hotel where the mudfish story from Led Zeppelin came from.

stars_110.jpg

I like the Marlon Brando pictures. Whether or not the Lennon/Warhol picture is "heavy," I've always believed Lennon to be...well, you know. He's by far the lowest on my list of favorite Beatles. George Harrison is #1.

Great photos here, thanks RFX

I actually just found and bought this photo of Tupac from the AP for a very good price.
get_image

Originally Posted by eaalto

I like the Marlon Brando pictures. Whether or not the Lennon/Warhol picture is "heavy," I've always believed Lennon to be...well, you know. He's by far the lowest on my list of favorite Beatles. George Harrison is #1.
For me it's

Paul
John
George
Ringo

Originally Posted by eaalto

I like the Marlon Brando pictures.
stars_37.jpg
Coppola during the filming of Apocalypse Now

stars_98.jpg
Marlon Brando during Apocalypse Now.
pimp.gif

I heard they both had mental breakdowns during the filming of the movie. That movie must have been so stressful. But the end result was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom