RAREST JORDANS ????

^^Those white/red laser 4s
eek.gif

I'd say any 1of 1 Jordan is the rarest, so honestly I would say metallic gold 1s or anything that rare, close to 1 of 1

I would say any one of one that is in demand is rare, cause if it isnt popular then who's gonna care if its a onoe of one and thus rare

Imo the shoe has to be in high demand to be considered rare from our point of view.....i say metallic black and gold ones are extremely rare and though arent a one of one, they are in higher demand than some one of one Js

pretty sure the rarest pair ive seen in person was a pair of snakeskin 2s.. yes thats right.. guy who works at goods in seattle owns these and are by far the most eye opening shoe ive ever seen..

The air jordan silver anniversey XI with jumpman, 25 pairs made i think? look up on youtube

well, if you mean rare as in theres a very small amount of them, then I'd say the eminem IVs like you, because theres no reviews or anything haha.
if you mean rare as in a lot were made but nobody has em/wears them, then i'd say the grape Vs, a lot of people have them, but they are hardly ever seen out in public anymore haha. personally I have a few pairs that i am never letting go of. why? because theyre my favorite shoe of course
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

pretty sure the rarest pair ive seen in person was a pair of snakeskin 2s.. yes thats right.. guy who works at goods in seattle owns these and are by far the most eye opening shoe ive ever seen..

Are they II's or Air Pythons?  Pretty much the same thing but different shoes.

Back
Top Bottom