Rashida Jones looks so good in the previews for My Idiot Brother

Originally Posted by pookieman

she's very lovely...I wonder what her worn panties smell like?
i wanna smell Kidada's 
I think her sister is a bad bird 

291c9ig.jpg

her sis used to be wit pac. in fact the night he got shot, he was headed to meet up with her an friends at a after party..

they lived two completely different lives. both very interesting though.

I swear there is an appreciation thread for her about once a month

But I'm not complaining because she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the name of research for her art, Rashida Jones spent pre-production on her latest film kissing a lot of girls.

The "Parks & Recreation" star guested on "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday night to talk about "Our Idiot Brother," the star-studded indie pic in which she plays the girlfriend of Zooey Deschanel, who is one of Paul Rudd's three put-upon sisters. Though there is much more to the role than her sexual orientation, it's been a staple of late night shows and interviews in order to hype the film up.

Once again, Jones teasingly obliged, discussing both her kissing with Zooey -- awkward, because of the giggly guys -- and her preparation for doing so, which included smooching a lot of other girls.

Jones has said before that this was her first experience kissing women, discussing it at length in an interview with The Advocate.

"'I was like, 'Oh, my God, girls are so pretty and soft. No stubble burn! What am I doing with guys?' she laughingly told the magazine. "I haven't dipped back since, but I was very appreciative of the experience."

Always with white dudes on television and portrayed as white...smh

Media always wasting what makes people beautiful. Knowing she mixed.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

It's odd at how much that has been ignored, as if she's just a tanned white girl. Same thing with Cameron Diaz and Jessica Alba.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

It's odd at how much that has been ignored, as if she's just a tanned white girl. Same thing with Cameron Diaz and Jessica Alba.

All 3 chicks just mentioned are just as much white as they are other ethnicities.
I understand the whole "one drop" thing, but what if they identify more with white people than with the "other" side of them?

-J-

well i dont know about the other two, but rashida dates mostly jewish guys. and given that she's jewish, that makes sense. and she graduated from harvard. shorty is ripe.

Originally Posted by JBug88

All 3 chicks just mentioned are just as much white as they are other ethnicities.
I understand the whole "one drop" thing, but what if they identify more with white people than with the "other" side of them?

-J-
There's nothing wrong with identifying with one side more than another, but it seems like each of their "other" sides are non-existent.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ "shorty is ripe"

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

-Jewish
-Gorgeous
-Ivy League education

She's right there next to Natalie Portman in perfection.

Dude what? Each to his own, but how does her being Jewish make her any better than if she wasn't?

She is awesome though, I first saw her on The Office and I thought she was much better than Pam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks
She is awesome though, I first saw her on The Office and I thought she was much better than Pam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. As soon as I saw Rashida on The Office, I pretty much said "&#^$" Pam"

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here. As soon as I saw Rashida on The Office, I pretty much said "&#^$" Pam"

I never got the obsession with Pam... she was never attractive to me.

But yeah as soon as Rashida entered the show I was like "well daaamnn"
pimp.gif

JBug88 wrote:
My wife knows if I ever have a shot at this chick, I'm takin' it.
I think she's ok with it, because, quite frankly, I'll never have a shot. 
laugh.gif

green eyes and freckles? 
30t6p3b.gif

this chick is too fine..

-J-
i tell my girl the same thing everytime i see her on tv
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom