Rate ya Friday from 1-10

6.5 right now cuz im eatin pizza with my kids but its drop to 1 cuz there is nothin to watch on tv
and I have to watch 5 more kids in a hour cuz my girl and her friends goin clubbin

A 1 right now, but I'm getting ready to go out. I project it to end around a 6 or 7. Not doing anything too serious tonight. Getting some drinks with my boys and hitting the hookah bar.

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

10) got a raise from 30k per year 60k per year.........feels goodman

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dozens of beers later.. @ a 8.4
laugh.gif

having fun family visiting
smokin.gif

.. world series
nerd.gif

Compared to my usual Fridays - 2 or 3. stuck studying but also enjoying Game 7
Compared to the rest of the world - 10. roof over my head, good food, and clean water

Going back to my hometown with some friends and gonna see a lot of people I haven't seen for around 6 months. Going to the bars dressed at Elmo
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

aced my midterm
ehh with ol girl

homie cancelled plans cuz he sick

trynna do hw

possibly getting drunk tonight

6...if tonight goes well 8

3, staying in this weekend and not tailgating or nothing tomorrow for the Wisconsin game. It'd be a 1, but it's because I'm hoping I get my @%%$ done this weekend and get a lot of studying accomplished. I have like 2 midterms next week.

had the ****tiest week ever though
tired.gif

Was a 3 but my night hasnt turned out that bad. Ive had a really rough month. :/

2-3

thought about writing a mixtape just for the hell of it (im not a rapper)

im also really high

its homecoming weekend so this is my day off im about to go hard since its a collab with halloween

6. watching game 7, bout to go out n grab some grub with my bro, and blaze with the homies. drinkin aint my thing!

-10 speeding ticket air force dreams ruined now I got to figure out what the hell I'm going to do for a career.

Back
Top Bottom