Ray Allen is my boy n' all but YO JESUS!

So the story goes... My boy from back home goes up to Martha's Vineyard to visit an ex-best friend of mine and party it up. So, as my boy and my ex-best friends squad roll up into this bar, they see Jesus Shuttlesworth. I wasn't told if he was in a closed out area or reserved section but here's the good part... I guess this chick that knows my boy, told him that Jesus waved her over and spit that g-Mack to shorty and got her number. Of course this ditzy white girl was with it. It's Jesus right? 8)

So shorty leaves the bar in anticipation on Jesus' call/text and sho' nuff', Rays hits her up via text. After the initial "hey what's up's" and stuff. Jesus tells shorty "I can't wait to (love) I'ma eat ya booty and (explode) all up inside you." Shorty was thrown off and was confused as hell :rofl: . She wanted to hangout with him but she was hesitant after those texts :rofl:

As I'm hearing my boy tell me this story on the phone, I begin to think to myself. Jesus' wife is fine and he's the most classiest professional in the industry. I couldn't believe it. I hope this isn't true.

remember when his twitter got "hacked"  son was giving ole girl mad instructions like she had 4 hands or something

Not surprised, ray done said he eat da whole box after it's been filled wit da lunchable meat, so i can believe that

So the story goes... My boy from back home goes up to Martha's Vineyard to visit an ex-best friend of mine and party it up. So, as my boy and my ex-best friends squad roll up into this bar, they see Jesus Shuttlesworth. I wasn't told if he was in a closed out area or reserved section but here's the good part... I guess this chick that knows my boy, told him that Jesus waved her over and spit that g-Mack to shorty and got her number. Of course this ditzy white girl was with it. It's Jesus right?
glasses.gif

So shorty leaves the bar in anticipation on Jesus' call/text and sho' nuff', Rays hits her up via text. After the initial "hey what's up's" and stuff. Jesus tells shorty "I can't wait to (love) I'ma eat ya booty and (explode) all up inside you." Shorty was thrown off and was confused as hell
roll.gif
. She wanted to hangout with him but she was hesitant after those texts
roll.gif

As I'm hearing my boy tell me this story on the phone, I begin to think to myself. Jesus' wife is fine and he's the most classiest professional in the industry. I couldn't believe it. I hope this isn't true.
I'm curious about the terminology usage brah.

For real. Nobody used that term after 3rd grade. Just say their friend. Almost like op needs to tell another story.

That "hacked" tweet is never not funny :rofl: :rofl:

My ___ Ray taking those half court shots with no damns :pimp: [emoji]127814[/emoji]

NT is international man you just snitched on the homie Jesus smh.. Tabloids gonna have it by the morning

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw him at the club in Vegas this year during their all star break. All the bad ******* were in his section and he was chopping it up with girls all night, dancing.

Back
Top Bottom