Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by LA KB24

he is going to wear some xi tonight?

It's possible he was wearing both the Bin IX and one of his XI PE's during warm ups.

tumblr_lgfhsucbRc1qg0m6xo1_500.jpg
Just became my new lockscreen on my iPhone
pimp.gif

hmm on second thought, i think ray's better with retro PEs than has his own sig...

chris paul's and melo's are not looking that good anyway...

hmm on second thought, i think ray's better with retro PEs than has his own sig...

being a laker fan, i hate ray allen naturally. but it would be sweet if the XIII's would be released to commemorate his accomplishment

being a laker fan, i hate ray allen naturally. but it would be sweet if the XIII's would be released to commemorate his accomplishment

Originally Posted by bruintaf

how can anyone hate Ray Allen, even in a team rivalry capacity?  Paul Pierce, KG, and Perkins I could see... but Ray?  Doesn't make sense to hate a quality baller and human being, even if you worship at the alter of Kobe.

how can anyone hate Ray Allen, even in a team rivalry capacity?  Paul Pierce, KG, and Perkins I could see... but Ray?  Doesn't make sense to hate a quality baller and human being, even if you worship at the alter of Kobe.

Originally Posted by moelest

+1!  Never thought of this too much, but you're right.  Ray should just wear PE retros for the rest of his career (and JB should release them to us in C's colors with Ray's logo).

Originally Posted by moelest

+1!  Never thought of this too much, but you're right.  Ray should just wear PE retros for the rest of his career (and JB should release them to us in C's colors with Ray's logo).

Originally Posted by clkru

Thats very true, especially when Ray is not one of those in your face type of guys. But Kobe on the other hand, can't stand that dude, especially with calls/no calls, always crying, as a Boston fan, respectively, lol.

Originally Posted by clkru

Thats very true, especially when Ray is not one of those in your face type of guys. But Kobe on the other hand, can't stand that dude, especially with calls/no calls, always crying, as a Boston fan, respectively, lol.

Back
Top Bottom