Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

Congrats to him.

Those are sick but they should have done a ps of the original XIII colorway in a green and white. 

Loved it when Jesus got those

Congrats to him.

Those are sick but they should have done a ps of the original XIII colorway in a green and white. 

Loved it when Jesus got those

Congrats to Ray, one of my all time favorites
pimp.gif

And those XIII's are beautiful... very fitting for such a special occasion

Congrats to Ray, one of my all time favorites
pimp.gif

And those XIII's are beautiful... very fitting for such a special occasion

Dope XIIIs, but JB should have given him PE IIIs to wear tonight for breaking the 3 point record.

Dope XIIIs, but JB should have given him PE IIIs to wear tonight for breaking the 3 point record.

it doesnt matter how many 3s you have if you cant win the game....GO LA

the 13s were sick tho, reggie>ray ray

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Stop hating, his 3 point record has nothing to do with the particular game..
Reggie over Ray?? i think not..

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Stop hating, his 3 point record has nothing to do with the particular game..
Reggie over Ray?? i think not..

its up to debate, im not hating its just like aaron over bonds....reggie was clutch when it mattered, and Ray's shots are all wet, but he doesnt have it clutch like reggie yet....i havent heard of Reggie scoring 8 points in 11 seconds in the playoffs against the Knicks....the only thing Ray has over Reggie is his age, a championship, and the 3-point leader title

its up to debate, im not hating its just like aaron over bonds....reggie was clutch when it mattered, and Ray's shots are all wet, but he doesnt have it clutch like reggie yet....i havent heard of Reggie scoring 8 points in 11 seconds in the playoffs against the Knicks....the only thing Ray has over Reggie is his age, a championship, and the 3-point leader title

Ray Allen favorite Jay is the 13 imo . He came into the league with the 13 and and nail the three record with the 13. Classic. Much prop to him.

Ray Allen favorite Jay is the 13 imo . He came into the league with the 13 and and nail the three record with the 13. Classic. Much prop to him.

Back
Top Bottom