Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

14 3's away and still rocking the 2010 Team... where's the Ray Allen love, JB (for us and him)???

GIVE US ANOTHER WORTHWHILE RAY ALLEN PE ALREADY, JB!!!

JB def needs to make more p.e. to the public and they owe it to some of the players on jb to make them a sig shoe.

JB def needs to make more p.e. to the public and they owe it to some of the players on jb to make them a sig shoe.

his xx3's are
pimp.gif
can any one post a pic

I could see an Air Jordan 5 that is the same as the classic Wht/Blk/Red og
in color blocking - just with reds being replaced with celtics green

Air Jordan 5 Retro White/Black-Clover Green - with Allen's #20 on the side

I could see an Air Jordan 5 that is the same as the classic Wht/Blk/Red og
in color blocking - just with reds being replaced with celtics green

Air Jordan 5 Retro White/Black-Clover Green - with Allen's #20 on the side

By the way he will break the record and will be noticed as the greatest shooter of all time.

By the way he will break the record and will be noticed as the greatest shooter of all time.

I had no idea he is this close to the record. It seemed as though Reggie was in the league for a lot longer than Allen. It's hard to think that Allen's been in the league for over a decade because I still picture him as Jesus from He Got Game.

I had no idea he is this close to the record. It seemed as though Reggie was in the league for a lot longer than Allen. It's hard to think that Allen's been in the league for over a decade because I still picture him as Jesus from He Got Game.

hopefully Ray gets picked as an All-Star for the east and gets some sick 2011 PE's.

hopefully Ray gets picked as an All-Star for the east and gets some sick 2011 PE's.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

No sig, but something's in store for when Ray breaks the record. Stay tuned!

good for fans or something special for him/very limited?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

No sig, but something's in store for when Ray breaks the record. Stay tuned!

good for fans or something special for him/very limited?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom