Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

I was at the game yesterday - I was so hoping to see the record broken. Dammit.
A buddy of mine is in Charlotte tonight, so now I'm pulling for him to witness it.

Thinking about it green has always been a part of ray ray's carreer and PE's.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by moneymike88

For no reason at all, i'll just leave this here

NIce kicks! Those rare VIII's are a great addition to any collection since only 24 19 pairs were released to the public!
Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

NIce kicks! Those rare VIII's are a great addition to any collection since only 24 19 pairs were released to the public!
Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

no, 24 pairs were released to the public (actually more but thats another story)

just cause only 19 were sold at HoH doesnt mean any different

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

no, 24 pairs were released to the public (actually more but thats another story)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

Only 19 pair were  sold at HoH.  HoH was the only store that sold them.  Ergo, only 19 were sold to the public.  The other 5 pair went "missing".

I was there.

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

Only 19 pair were  sold at HoH.  HoH was the only store that sold them.  Ergo, only 19 were sold to the public.  The other 5 pair went "missing".

I was there.

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

I was there.

your not grasping the concept of what im stating, those other 5 pairs werent missing, they went to employees, employees are also part of the public, ergo they all went to the public

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

I was there.

your not grasping the concept of what im stating, those other 5 pairs werent missing, they went to employees, employees are also part of the public, ergo they all went to the public

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

I was there.

So your saying that if 5 pair "fell of the truck" and some random Nike/JB/HoH employees scooped them up, that still means all 24 pairs were sold to the public?
laugh.gif
I don't think anyone would be able to grasp that idea.

Do you wear them?
Fixed
wink.gif

I was there.

So your saying that if 5 pair "fell of the truck" and some random Nike/JB/HoH employees scooped them up, that still means all 24 pairs were sold to the public?
laugh.gif
I don't think anyone would be able to grasp that idea.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

No sig, but something's in store for when Ray breaks the record. Stay tuned!
I would hope so!

I've been thinking that he'd either wear those white/gold 11s we've seen him wear from ring night and some other occasions or maybe we might see some PE 2011s! Its only right that he gets set up! Dude will be immortalized forever on whatever shot it is and ofcourse he needs to have the bizz on his feet!

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

No sig, but something's in store for when Ray breaks the record. Stay tuned!
I would hope so!

I've been thinking that he'd either wear those white/gold 11s we've seen him wear from ring night and some other occasions or maybe we might see some PE 2011s! Its only right that he gets set up! Dude will be immortalized forever on whatever shot it is and ofcourse he needs to have the bizz on his feet!

I need to cop whatever they do for Ray when he breaks the record.

Growing up I watched MJ until he retired... then I started following Jesus

Originally Posted by doyung9

same here - he's been my favorite pro athlete since Jordan stepped down!  Miss seeing him (or any NBA player) light it up in Seattle...

Originally Posted by doyung9

same here - he's been my favorite pro athlete since Jordan stepped down!  Miss seeing him (or any NBA player) light it up in Seattle...

Back
Top Bottom