Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

I remember when allen was with the sonics and he wore mustard xxi breaking the sonics 3 point record...He'll always be one of my favorite players...

I remember when allen was with the sonics and he wore mustard xxi breaking the sonics 3 point record...He'll always be one of my favorite players...

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Craig Sager just said he is weatring a special edition Jordan XIII with egyptian writing on the side, which says "It Was Written".... and the shoes will be going to the Hall of Fame after the game. SWEET.

White Green with a green tongue.

Sick!!!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Craig Sager just said he is weatring a special edition Jordan XIII with egyptian writing on the side, which says "It Was Written".... and the shoes will be going to the Hall of Fame after the game. SWEET.

White Green with a green tongue.

Sick!!!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

please release those XIII's and dont make them too limited, i want these badly
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i
Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

If they did, they'd probably be some limited HOH release like the VIII's.Those shoes are sick though.Congrats to Ray.

i
Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

If they did, they'd probably be some limited HOH release like the VIII's.Those shoes are sick though.Congrats to Ray.

Those XIII's are nice as a PE but I think they're too plain to release them as a GR. Maybe some black pods?

Those XIII's are nice as a PE but I think they're too plain to release them as a GR. Maybe some black pods?

Back
Top Bottom