Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

They also had a P.E. coloar of the VIII's released for Quentin Richardson in February 2008. I couldnt find  apair of the Ray Allen P.E. VIII's on ebay but I found a Quentin Richard P.E. pair of VIII's that are going for $1,750.00 buy it now price so I guess they Ray Allen "Sugar Ray" VIII's are probaly going to be aroudn the same price for a deadstock pair!
eek.gif
  Both the Ray Allen P.E. VIII's and Quentin Ricahrdson O.E. VIII's ( 24 pairs of each) were released February 2008.

/http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-J...&hash=item4cf34c6852

They also had a P.E. coloar of the VIII's released for Quentin Richardson in February 2008. I couldnt find  apair of the Ray Allen P.E. VIII's on ebay but I found a Quentin Richard P.E. pair of VIII's that are going for $1,750.00 buy it now price so I guess they Ray Allen "Sugar Ray" VIII's are probaly going to be aroudn the same price for a deadstock pair!
eek.gif
  Both the Ray Allen P.E. VIII's and Quentin Ricahrdson O.E. VIII's ( 24 pairs of each) were released February 2008.

/http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-J...&hash=item4cf34c6852

We love Ray up here in Boston, his work ethic is amazing and night after night (including tonight) he amazes us. I would probably pay rediculous money for a pair of those VIII'S

We love Ray up here in Boston, his work ethic is amazing and night after night (including tonight) he amazes us. I would probably pay rediculous money for a pair of those VIII'S

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Plenty of us still love him in Seattle for the same reasons, on court and off court greatness.  In some SEA bball circles, he's more popular than Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton (who are hoops gods here for their tenures with the Sonics).

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Plenty of us still love him in Seattle for the same reasons, on court and off court greatness.  In some SEA bball circles, he's more popular than Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton (who are hoops gods here for their tenures with the Sonics).

14 3's away and still rocking the 2010 Team... where's the Ray Allen love, JB (for us and him)???

GIVE US ANOTHER WORTHWHILE RAY ALLEN PE ALREADY, JB!!!

Back
Top Bottom