Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

its up to debate, im not hating its just like aaron over bonds....reggie was clutch when it mattered, and Ray's shots are all wet, but he doesnt have it clutch like reggie yet....i havent heard of Reggie scoring 8 points in 11 seconds in the playoffs against the Knicks....the only thing Ray has over Reggie is his age, a championship, and the 3-point leader
championship > 8 points in 11 seconds. just ask reggie.
all right, i just think reggie was a better all around player than ray.....but yeah ray did break his record and had on some much doper shoes doin it

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

its up to debate, im not hating its just like aaron over bonds....reggie was clutch when it mattered, and Ray's shots are all wet, but he doesnt have it clutch like reggie yet....i havent heard of Reggie scoring 8 points in 11 seconds in the playoffs against the Knicks....the only thing Ray has over Reggie is his age, a championship, and the 3-point leader
championship > 8 points in 11 seconds. just ask reggie.
all right, i just think reggie was a better all around player than ray.....but yeah ray did break his record and had on some much doper shoes doin it

the celtics uniforms last night were bill russell/bob cousy 1950's style
i actually want a pair of the shorts but couldn't find them, just the jerseys

the celtics uniforms last night were bill russell/bob cousy 1950's style
i actually want a pair of the shorts but couldn't find them, just the jerseys

Originally Posted by moelest

hmm on second thought, i think ray's better with retro PEs than has his own sig...

chris paul's and melo's are not looking that good anyway...
I agree his retro PE's are fire plus I think he's too old for his own sig.

Originally Posted by moelest

hmm on second thought, i think ray's better with retro PEs than has his own sig...

chris paul's and melo's are not looking that good anyway...
I agree his retro PE's are fire plus I think he's too old for his own sig.

... A little off topic, I was just thinking about Ray Allen and some of the Jordan shoes that we HAVE NOT seen him wear.  Please correct me if I'm wrong:

18 OG's not .5.  Although osneaker.com has a PE pair, don't think he wore them (?)
19 only SE's
2010 OG, not team's

... A little off topic, I was just thinking about Ray Allen and some of the Jordan shoes that we HAVE NOT seen him wear.  Please correct me if I'm wrong:

18 OG's not .5.  Although osneaker.com has a PE pair, don't think he wore them (?)
19 only SE's
2010 OG, not team's

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

was ron artest in cg XIs?
Someone was. I remember catching a glimpse of some CG XI's when the camera was near the Lakers bench.

Nope...

a03982152f5ddf9a6bb7a30bb27a1d85-getty-103893798ct001_los_angeles_.jpg

3968c33c80393b014f0adc5fe927e811-getty-103893798ct002_los_angeles_.jpg

balln-all-out-grey.jpg
BALL'N- The All Out

More pics here as usual....

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

was ron artest in cg XIs?
Someone was. I remember catching a glimpse of some CG XI's when the camera was near the Lakers bench.

Nope...

a03982152f5ddf9a6bb7a30bb27a1d85-getty-103893798ct001_los_angeles_.jpg

3968c33c80393b014f0adc5fe927e811-getty-103893798ct002_los_angeles_.jpg

balln-all-out-grey.jpg
BALL'N- The All Out

More pics here as usual....

Originally Posted by clkru

... JB has yet to give him an adequate sig for us to buy.  

Those XIII's were fire, and I'd love to see something released to us to celebrate his accomplishment!

Dude IS what being on JB is all about.  Hard work, class, and success.  Melo should take notes. 

What are you implying with the "melo should take notes comment?"

Originally Posted by clkru

... JB has yet to give him an adequate sig for us to buy.  

Those XIII's were fire, and I'd love to see something released to us to celebrate his accomplishment!

Dude IS what being on JB is all about.  Hard work, class, and success.  Melo should take notes. 

What are you implying with the "melo should take notes comment?"

it doesnt matter how many 3s you have if you cant win the game....GO LA

the 13s were sick tho, reggie>ray ray

PREACH! I wish Reggie comes back so he can retain the title at least let him hold something. So sad he never won a ring dude was one of the greatest. Reggie's Black & Yellow XVs
pimp.gif
Let the hate begin. lol

it doesnt matter how many 3s you have if you cant win the game....GO LA

the 13s were sick tho, reggie>ray ray

PREACH! I wish Reggie comes back so he can retain the title at least let him hold something. So sad he never won a ring dude was one of the greatest. Reggie's Black & Yellow XVs
pimp.gif
Let the hate begin. lol

Congrats to Ray. What's under reported, however, is that LAL came into BOS & won. Big W for them considering how BOS smacked them a few weeks ago. The c's really missed Shaq & JO. They had no frontcourt depth.

On another note, those XIII's by ray were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to Ray. What's under reported, however, is that LAL came into BOS & won. Big W for them considering how BOS smacked them a few weeks ago. The c's really missed Shaq & JO. They had no frontcourt depth.

On another note, those XIII's by ray were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

he's one of my favorite players but sad enough he is too old

lol....a shooter is a shooter....he will be able to shoot the lights out of the gym while in his death bed.  I love Ray for his character and work ethic.  He is a class act while at Uconn and through his NBA career.  he is a true professional day in and day out  Liked him in He Got Game back in 98(Rosario wasn't too shabby either)...I believe it was Ray Ray who also negotiated his own contract back in 99, it s was like $70 million for 6 years....The guy is THE PROFESSIONAL!

As far as green, unfortunately green has too be one of my least favorite colors so a no go for me on the green J's of any type.....i have one pair of shorts, gray with very very minimal green trim to go with an old D Wilkins ,# 12 ,Celtics Jersey that he wore back in the 93-94 with the Celtics, this after making a quick stop in L.A. Clipper country.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

he's one of my favorite players but sad enough he is too old

lol....a shooter is a shooter....he will be able to shoot the lights out of the gym while in his death bed.  I love Ray for his character and work ethic.  He is a class act while at Uconn and through his NBA career.  he is a true professional day in and day out  Liked him in He Got Game back in 98(Rosario wasn't too shabby either)...I believe it was Ray Ray who also negotiated his own contract back in 99, it s was like $70 million for 6 years....The guy is THE PROFESSIONAL!

As far as green, unfortunately green has too be one of my least favorite colors so a no go for me on the green J's of any type.....i have one pair of shorts, gray with very very minimal green trim to go with an old D Wilkins ,# 12 ,Celtics Jersey that he wore back in the 93-94 with the Celtics, this after making a quick stop in L.A. Clipper country.

Back
Top Bottom