Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Show is VERY solid.

The season as a whole took a while to pick up, but very much looking forward to season 2.

Anybody know if they are keeping Steve Bauer on the show? The finale has me questioning whether or not they are bringing him back....

Can't wait until July 13th.......  season will also feature an impressive line-up of guest stars, including Ann-Margret, Wendell Pierce, Sherily

They're replaying episodes from Season 1 now. I think it's tonight actually. 2 eps from 8-10.

I'll be watching hoops, but when nothing's on I've been rewatching those and some through VOD.

Show still ill.

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

DA BUNK!

Finally got around to watching the full first episode. I'm hooked. My son Ray is such a smooth operator.

I really need to catch up on this, I saw like two episodes and got away from it due to Summer. Prob. gonna start it tonight, how many eps in S1?

I really need to catch up on this, I saw like two episodes and got away from it due to Summer. Prob. gonna start it tonight, how many eps in S1?

Just finished up. The wifes mad annoying (shocker right?), Mickey is hilarious.. Voight's killin' it.

I always knew Liev had it in him, ever since I seen Scream 2.. even though there was no acting involved in those movies, I was always a fan of his.

Pretty good show, new season looks interesting.

Loved this show. The family dynamic is very Soprano-ish to me. Which I really like. Not a huge fan of Jon Voight's character. He's just too all over the place for me. But this is a really good show, it definitely should get more love.

love this show. ray is such a cool dude man.

but my god the daughter is easily top 3 annoying daughters ever.

Back
Top Bottom