Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

ezra must be such a pain to work for. Crazy that he wanted Ray to force that woman to pay the 5 million. I don't even remember people pledging money last season.

Paula Malcomson looking like Trixie again in that corset lingerie.

Ezra and his voice just annoy the **** outta me.

The new reporter chick :pimp:

Elliott Gould is classic

I've had the biggest crush on her, ever since Hocus Pocus. She is up there with Kelly Kapowski.

Another great episode, but it seems very minimal violence in the first two episodes.

Interesting that the old white lady made it seem like Ezra ain't to be ****** with.

Wonder if there is an Ezra/Ray conflict coming soon....

This ho of a wife. Feels like she's being raped by Ray but goes kissing some pilates instructor or w/e :smh:

I'd be so behind her getting offed or Ray leaving her.

I actually feel Ray was wrong for not taking the money. Ezra is obviously dead serious, deluded, dying, and desperate. ***** better give him his money. I mean you pledge 5 mil for my hospital for what? Thinking I'm gonna die before it gets built? Please believe you one of the first ppl approached so I can collect. 5 million. Must be dumb thinking Ezra wouldn't call that in.

Yo this FBI LA director Moe Syzlack is a real a-hole and I kinda like somebody talking to Mickey and Ray like that. Feel things are gonna end bad for him though.

Highlight of the show was my boy Bunk moving to LA, starting another family, still being a drunk, and is now trying to make his money back by being a degenerate gambler. Stopped being BPD and is now a parole officer pushing Mickey around :lol: Ray ****** up for doing that. I think it would've worked out if Mickey still had the female P.O.

Last edited:
This ho of a wife. Feels like she's being raped by Ray but goes kissing some pilates instructor or w/e :smh:

C'mon son. Ray been cheated on her and they both know it and she's still riding with him when all's said and done.

He'd be a ******* fool to leave her.

She is basically being "raped" by Ray. Only thing she ****** up on is saying it to him knowing he's been molested.

It really does feel like there's mad dudes with woman issues on here sometimes :lol:

Interesting that the old white lady made it seem like Ezra ain't to be ****** with.

Wonder if there is an Ezra/Ray conflict coming soon....
i think ezra/ray is the real father/son dynamic in the show

ray works so hard to please ezra, i think hes like his role model or something

this is like the first time ray probably stepped out of line
Yo this FBI LA director Moe Syzlack is a real a-hole and I kinda like somebody talking to Mickey and Ray like that. Feel things are gonna end bad for him though.

Highlight of the show was my boy Bunk moving to LA, starting another family, still being a drunk, and is now trying to make his money back by being a degenerate gambler. Stopped being BPD and is now a parole officer pushing Mickey around
laugh.gif
Ray ****** up for doing that. I think it would've worked out if Mickey still had the female P.O.
i just hope they dont kill the fbi director like how they did that fed last season

and bunk 
laugh.gif
 all we need is a drunk mcnulty to smash ray's wife 
laugh.gif

C'mon son. Ray been cheated on her and they both know it and she's still riding with him when all's said and done.

She is basically being "raped" by Ray. Only thing she ****** up on is saying it to him knowing he's been molested.

It really does feel like there's mad dudes with woman issues on here sometimes :lol:

I agree. He's basically using her as a real doll / sex doll. Pounding her hard and then rolling over to sleep again. I want that hot former child actress to show up again. She was nice to look at.

Yeaaah but she don't know he cheated for a fact :lol:

To me it aint even so much just cuz she kissed this other dude. That to me was just the last straw after all of her meddling and disrespect from S1. She downplays a lot of what Ray went through to try to look at it from the side of the ppl that wronged him. The letters to Mickey and then inviting him in their home was a huge betrayal and I haven't rocked with her cuz of her reasoning ever since.

Plus I dunno if Ray's job just started getting more real or if she's dumb but all of a sudden she's freaking out over what Ray does like he aint been out late, didn't come home some nights, show up with some blood on his collar, etc. She acting brand new. Want to criticize him for his work but then spend all his money like she proud to be ungrateful. She been doing shady **** imo.

I actually feel he can do better. To me only the children holding Ray back from cutting ties. I'd love to see him get some other chick pregnant and then see how he has to handle it where an abortion/miscarriage is off the table. Too bad most of these LA broads are insane.

I just feel this chick is not a capable wife in his she deals with her marital problems and how she supports her husband. Ray can do better.

Last edited:
Elliott Gould is classic

I've had the biggest crush on her, ever since Hocus Pocus. She is up there with Kelly Kapowski.

Another great episode, but it seems very minimal violence in the first two episodes.

Damn that is her isn't it? I had a feeling but thought she looked very different, I guess 20+ years will do that to you.. shh I can't believe it's been that long since Hocus Pocus came out.

Damn that is her isn't it? I had a feeling but thought she looked very different, I guess 20+ years will do that to you.. shh I can't believe it's been that long since Hocus Pocus came out.

She has matured like a fine wine. Makes me feel old when I think about watching Hocus Pocus on Disney Channel around Halloween. Kids these days don't know what they are missing.

I see I'm not the only one that picked up on the similarities between Wendell Pierce's PO character  and Bunk.
laugh.gif

Won't even bother learning the character's name from now on he is West Coast Bunk.

To me it aint even so much just cuz she kissed this other dude. That to me was just the last straw after all of her meddling and disrespect from S1. She downplays a lot of what Ray went through to try to look at it from the side of the ppl that wronged him. The letters to Mickey and then inviting him in their home was a huge betrayal and I haven't rocked with her cuz of her reasoning ever since.

Plus I dunno if Ray's job just started getting more real or if she's dumb but all of a sudden she's freaking out over what Ray does like he aint been out late, didn't come home some nights, show up with some blood on his collar, etc. She acting brand new. Want to criticize him for his work but then spend all his money like she proud to be ungrateful. She been doing shady **** imo.

I actually feel he can do better. To me only the children holding Ray back from cutting ties. I'd love to see him get some other chick pregnant and then see how he has to handle it where an abortion/miscarriage is off the table. Too bad most of these LA broads are insane.

I just feel this chick is not a capable wife in his she deals with her marital problems and how she supports her husband. Ray can do better.

Doing better is knocking up some chick? OK :lol:

You must not have a wife or a girlfriend. **** ain't "brand new". I have a wife, who's know me for well over decade, knows what I do for a living and still complains when I have to travel, work late, ask her to cover picking up my lil man from daycare because I'm stuck in a meeting etc.

If she was quiet and happy go lucky about everything and **** was all good with them, even though it obviously isn't, I'd say that would be a pretty un-realistic portrayal of marriage.

And wouldn't make for much of a TV show.

Last edited:

Doing better is knocking up some chick? OK :lol:
I want him to knock up some chick for story reasons :lol: I think that'll be interesting and really **** with what Ray has going and what he's trying to fix and not **** up more.

Plus it'd be a nice **** you to the wife.

You must not have a wife or a girlfriend. **** ain't "brand new". I have a wife, who's know me for well over decade, knows what I do for a living and still complains when I have to travel, work late, ask her to cover picking up my lil man from daycare because I'm stuck in a meeting etc.
That's pretty messed up man. These women aint rational.

I'm not buying the you must not have a wife (I don't) or a gf (I do) excuse for this at all though. Of course I don't have children in these relationships and that's a critical part to what's going on in this story cuz if it was me I'd simply let Ray's wife know if she keeps up with this crazy behavior I'm ditching her.
If she was quiet and happy go lucky about everything and **** was all good with them, even though it obviously isn't, I'd say that would be a pretty un-realistic portrayal of marriage.
It's called acceptance. She doesn't have to pretend everything is all good when it isn't but reacting the same way to it is stupid. Again though, she seems she simply can't accept who Ray is and has been. He definitely has problems to address but it simply seems she's not strong enough to cope or support him in being better.

If this is what your familiar with or see a lot in marriages then I think there's something wrong with that as a whole more so than me not being married so I don't know and just having certain expectations.
And wouldn't make for much of a TV show.
I want all my tv wives to be Claire Underwood. Hous of Cards is a great show and the character and her story line isn't just interesting but critical to the rest of the story. So I think there could be much of a show if writers decided to put some actual character that deviates from the norm and predictable than the struggling mother that has problems with her marriage, is a bit lost and might stray. Saw two versions of that alone this past Sunday and the other wife was more justified than Ray's wife.

Abby reminds me a lot of Carmela from the Soprano's. A bit whinier though.

So far so good with season 2. Watched the first two episodes back-to-back the other night and ready for episode 3.

crazy how none of yall mentioned the return of the ball player and his **** ups. G didn't even know her name and took her to the crib WHAT A DAMN FOOL

crazy how none of yall mentioned the return of the ball player and his **** ups. G didn't even know her name and took her to the crib WHAT A DAMN FOOL
Yeah you would think he would have a separate place to take his side pieces to..

This show reminds me of Sopranos in a way.

Main character resentment of parent
daughter dating guy of different race
troubled son
wife who nags
therapy sessions
main character works in a "secret society" and haunted by his past.

Bartender Moe got Ray swerving again :lol:

This Marvin Gaye dude is a lame. I was hoping he was written out of the show.

:rofl: @ Stu. Son is like a arrogant Runkle. :smh: @ putting down the camera being such a warning sign.

Abby reminds me a lot of Carmela from the Soprano's. A bit whinier though.

This show reminds me of Sopranos in a way.

Main character resentment of parent
daughter dating guy of different race
troubled son
wife who nags
therapy sessions
main character works in a "secret society" and haunted by his past.
Been thinking about this since the first ep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom