Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

He's lame for making a song about it, but I'll be lying if I said this song didn't go hard. Best ray j song ever :lol: sons flow and melodies were on point. Dude has a hit on his hands, no pun.

wow you guys took this "discussion" to 30+ pages
mean.gif
is it just me, or are we on page 21? 
laugh.gif

Lol yea he might have a banger on his hand..I said earlier in 2 weeks ppl will forget about it but I don't know man the song has replay value lol...I played it on the way to work and it has some nice bass to it lol...ray j always has those corny catchy songs like that other joint 143 lol...his only song I mess with like that is wait a minute

Last edited:
^All that stuff has practically played out on tv for years now other than her being linked to one of the Jacksons. I really thought all that was common knowledge

:lol: @ a Kardashain timeline being common knowledge

"...makes me sick moth***** how far we done fell"

It's true though :lol: I rarely ever listen to mainstream radio, but all those awful Top 40 songs can easily be identified

Just downloaded Ray J "Last Wish" that's an underrated tune

Pretty much One Wish pt 2

Last edited:
I cannot STAND when cats think they're better than the next man because of a degree... I'll be graduating in about 2 semesters and I swear I dont develop doosh itis ...

I had a guy try to shine on me with his degrees (guess cuz I have long hair and black)

I proceed to inform him of my degrees and track. Convo changed quickly.

Ray j is loser. Dudes desperate for any attention or significance so he drops this. Regardless I got my popcorn ready.

Last edited:
Did Kanye respond?

Cliffs for rapes.

He sent one of the lil homeys to respond

But the source assures us that Kanye sees the song for what it truly is — a publicity stunt. ”Kanye don’t condone broke ***, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.” Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Will Not Give Ray J Attention

Even though Kanye’s fuming, the source states that Yeezy won’t be giving Ray J the attention he wants. So we should probably stop hoping for Kanye to release a diss track of his own (that battle wouldn’t even be fair). Instead, don’t expect much of a response from Kim and Kanye, as Ray J fades back into obscurity.

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”

Did Kanye respond?

Cliffs for rapes.

He sent one of the lil homeys to respond

But the source assures us that Kanye sees the song for what it truly is — a publicity stunt. ”Kanye don’t condone broke ***, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.” Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Will Not Give Ray J Attention

Even though Kanye’s fuming, the source states that Yeezy won’t be giving Ray J the attention he wants. So we should probably stop hoping for Kanye to release a diss track of his own (that battle wouldn’t even be fair). Instead, don’t expect much of a response from Kim and Kanye, as Ray J fades back into obscurity.

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”

b177129c_naterobreaction.gif

:lol: @ playing the money card as a rebuttal.

Both these teams are coming off ignorant as hell, which is obviously no surprise.

"I smanged your baby mom and skeeted on her face" :D

"But I have more money" :stoneface:

Embarrassing.

Last edited:
Did Kanye respond?

Cliffs for rapes.

Ye's response:
Awwwwww "Wait a minute", "If I had one wish"/
this phony wannabe singer/rapper wouldn't exist/
You made one tape, but you'll never make another/
I bet your mama's so proud of her daughter's brother/
I guess this is your money scheme, you got another funny dream/
Did you remember to get your permission slip signed by the money team?/
You soft as 2ply, Yeezy been fly/
you hit it first? your first and only hit was "sexy can I'/
You was wack in the sack and didn't make it to the next day/
I SEE THROUGH PHONY NINJAS, THAT'S WHY YOU THE EX-RAY (xray)

not srs, I was just bored at work.

Last edited:
Bringing money into this discussion is proof that y'all have nothing left to say. That's like saying you beat me, but you're ugly anyway... What?

Ye's response:
Awwwwww "Wait a minute", "If I had one wish"/
this phony wannabe singer/rapper wouldn't exist/
You made one tape, but you'll never make another/
I bet your mama's so proud of her daughter's brother/
I guess this is your money scheme, you got another funny dream/
You soft as 2ply, Yeezy been fly/
you hit it first? your only hit was "sexy can I'/
You was wack in the sack and didn't make it to the next day/
I SEE THROUGH PHONY NINJAS, THAT'S WHY YOU THE EX-RAY (xray)

not srs, I was just bored at work.

yeah right kanye dont have the nuts to respond like that dude is probably throwing a little temper tantrum
View media item 352670

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom