Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

:lol: @ playing the money card as a rebuttal.

Both these teams are coming off ignorant as hell, which is obviously no surprise.

"I smanged your baby mom and skeeted on her face" :D

"But I have more money" :stoneface:

Embarrassing.

kanye knows he cant do nothing about it. and all his stans are butthurt for him lol. this "fued" is weak as hell

two ignorant black people arguing lol... seriously though if that comment offended anyone then you have some issues. I'm asian by the way so swing away

song was more then what i expected!

+1 for Ray J

I see this song lasting in a parody sense as long a Kim is relevant this song will be relevant

royalties :smokin

Bringing money into this discussion is proof that y'all have nothing left to say. That's like saying you beat me, but you're ugly anyway... What?
Welcome to the Music forum.

Wait a minute...

This isn't the Music Forum

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So true

Did Kanye respond?

Cliffs for rapes.
He sent one of the lil homeys to respond
But the source assures us that Kanye sees the song for what it truly is — a publicity stunt. ”Kanye don’t condone broke ***, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.” Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Will Not Give Ray J Attention

Even though Kanye’s fuming, the source states that Yeezy won’t be giving Ray J the attention he wants. So we should probably stop hoping for Kanye to release a diss track of his own (that battle wouldn’t even be fair). Instead, don’t expect much of a response from Kim and Kanye, as Ray J fades back into obscurity.

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”
I'm sorry but no, no KanYe. 

SMH at letting someone disrespect the mother of your child in such a manner. Somethings have to be addressed regardless of motives. This is not acceptable. Its not like this is some random bystander. Stand by your woman man. 

Did Kanye respond?

Cliffs for rapes.
He sent one of the lil homeys to respond
But the source assures us that Kanye sees the song for what it truly is — a publicity stunt. ”Kanye don’t condone broke ***, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.” Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Will Not Give Ray J Attention

Even though Kanye’s fuming, the source states that Yeezy won’t be giving Ray J the attention he wants. So we should probably stop hoping for Kanye to release a diss track of his own (that battle wouldn’t even be fair). Instead, don’t expect much of a response from Kim and Kanye, as Ray J fades back into obscurity.

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”
I'm sorry but no, no KanYe. 

SMH at letting someone disrespect the mother of your child in such a manner. Somethings have to be addressed regardless of motives. This is not acceptable. Its not like this is some random bystander. Stand by your woman man. 
its da microcosm of this whole generation....they dont stand on principle.

I wouldnt go that far but it clearly says something about KanYe. I mean this is one of the pettiest people around, he flies off the handle for next to nothing. Hes quick to try and embarrass people who have wronged in him no way whatsoever, but when he finally has something to be angry about, something to fly off the handle about, this is what he does? Its sad. This is the woman who hes with, who he claims to love, who carrying his firstborn child, yet somehow someone disrespecting her in such a manner is going to be dismissed with "I'm richer than you"? This resonates on so many levels, the ripple effect of this will be never ending. 

I've seen people go to bat for their women for less, this is deplorable by KanYe.

I wouldnt go that far but it clearly says something about KanYe. I mean this is one of the pettiest people around, he flies off the handle for next to nothing. Hes quick to try and embarrass people who have wronged in him no way whatsoever, but when he finally has something to be angry about, something to fly off the handle about, this is what he does? Its sad. This is the woman who hes with, who he claims to love, who carrying his firstborn child, yet somehow someone disrespecting her in such a manner is going to be dismissed with "I'm richer than you"? This resonates on so many levels, the ripple effect of this will be never ending. 

I've seen people go to bat for their women for less, this is deplorable by KanYe.
We don't know if that response from "his team" is legit . . . coulda easily been made up . . .

But Ye shouldn't respond . . . it's what dude wanted when he made the song, to bait someone in the Ye/Kardashian camp into responding

The ultimate ether would be to act like it ain't even happen and let Ray J become irrelevant again, which he could easily do since Ye does no press and it's not like anyone's gonna have the chance to ask him about it

Ye would look like a sucker tryna beef or fight Ray J . . . not like son is lying
laugh.gif
. . . would benefit him much more to ignore it and go on as usual

Last edited:

We don't know if that response from "his team" is legit . . . coulda easily been made up . . .​

But Ye shouldn't respond . . . it's what dude wanted when he made the song, to bait someone in the Ye/Kardashian camp into responding​

The ultimate ether would be to act like it ain't even happen and let Ray J become irrelevant again, which he could easily do since Ye does no press and it's not like anyone's gonna have the chance to ask him about it​

Ye would look like a sucker tryna beef or fight Ray J . . . not like son is lying :lol: . . . would benefit him much more to ignore it and go on as usual​
So he responds to sway about giving him a tv YEARS ago but doesn't respond to ray j for disrespecting the mother of his child?????
Also rob k. Is a ***** how can he just let someone talk about his sister like that. Also maybe Kim and kanye just attention ****** they probably decided after wiz and amber and jay and beyonce came out that they wanted a baby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom