Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

Kanye getting a dose of his own medicine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Kanye's going to have to do something himself one way or another, but this is what it's going to be like for him now that he decided to get with Kim and worse yet, get her pregnant.  Kanye and his fanbase are just going to have to take the abuse. 

Honestly Kanye did it first with the Kris Humphreys lines for no real reason bragging that he took Kris' girl.

I don't see it as foul play for Ray J to do this. Song is ok i guess....but he def just wanted attention and since that is basically all he is known for...minus whale try to capitalize before he fades into Bolivia

Dudes kill me holding on to girl's they've smashed years ago and haven't spoken too since. So what you hit it first? :lol:

Did Kanye respond?

Cliffs for rapes.

He sent one of the lil homeys to respond

But the source assures us that Kanye sees the song for what it truly is — a publicity stunt. ”Kanye don’t condone broke ***, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off he and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant.” Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Will Not Give Ray J Attention

Even though Kanye’s fuming, the source states that Yeezy won’t be giving Ray J the attention he wants. So we should probably stop hoping for Kanye to release a diss track of his own (that battle wouldn’t even be fair). Instead, don’t expect much of a response from Kim and Kanye, as Ray J fades back into obscurity.

“Tell him to call Ye when he gets to the $100-million mark,” our source concludes. “Cause guess what — Ye ‘hit that’ first.”

So basically, Kanye fell back on the good ol "We gettin money doe" rebuttal...

:smh:

Come on 703 this ain't your average chick though...can't really compare Kim to the girl next door. 

Last edited:
damn kim looked way better when ray j was hitting those. looks like shes had a lot work done since then.

ive already heard the song 2 times while listening to different hip hop stations on tuneinpro. :rofl:

Last edited:
I can't get "i hit it, i hit it, i hit it, i hit it..." out of my head now

this joint sound real 90's. not mad...

"uncuff me and let me hop in my Ghost and get up outta here"- Wille Norwood, da gawd...

Last edited:
i mean kanye can't do nothing but take da L...and she's STILL MARRIED to kris Humphries..and she STILL wont

give his ring back....

Back
Top Bottom