Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

That gif....

DeadBanana.gif

Y'all really mad lol.... It's one thing to not like the song but y'all saying RayJ a *****, and don't know him or kanye shows all the feels y'all got....

Y'all really mad lol.... It's one thing to not like the song but y'all saying RayJ a *****, and don't know him or kanye shows all the feels y'all got....

Are you serious? I honestly couldn't care less, but as a man, anybody who would pull something like this is obviously a ho, anybody who consigns this is a ho too. The irony of Kim K being at the center of it all. :lol:

im shocked at the response this song got.  Dudes on NT of all places coming in here and talking this song down as if they are close friends with Kanye and got so much respect for Kim K.  Truth is, Kim K has been ran through by multiple celebrities.  At the end of the day, if you make a sex tape and thats your sole career achievement then you get no defense when the guy you made the tape with has a song about how he had sex with you before kanye (which is fact).  also, Kim had a baby with another man WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE (technically speaking) - with said marriage lasting less then 3 months.  give me a break.

props for Ray J for a great song...a smart move for his career.... kind of lame true but its a calculated move to shake things up and becuase its kim k, he kind of gets a pass because both sides are kind of lame to me so im pretty neutral on this.

Last edited:
I had a feeling the gif would get deleted. :lol:

Are you serious? I honestly couldn't care less, but as a man, anybody who would pull something like this is obviously a ho, anybody who consigns this is a ho too. The irony of Kim K being at the center of it all. :lol:

I don't think anybody is co-signing this. Dudes are just laughing at Ray J's textbook trolling. I'm a big fan of Ye but this joint is hilarious.

He knew what she was before he wifed her...

Back
Top Bottom