Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

I cannot STAND when cats think they're better than the next man because of a degree... I'll be graduating in about 2 semesters and I swear I dont develop doosh itis ...

I had a guy try to shine on me with his degrees (guess cuz I have long hair and black)

I proceed to inform him of my degrees and track. Convo changed quickly.

People that are really doing it typically don't have to keep telling people how much they are doing it .

Oh I'm conceited and arrogant, kinda comes with the territory. :nerd:

Naw but in all seriousness, I'm awesome. :wink:

Last edited:
Naw man you sound you trying to overcompensate for something :nerd:

Yea, 4 years of modern days slavery. :nerd:

PS. There are people on NT I respect enough not to take this approach to, if I've approached you in an arrogant manner you're doing something wrong.

Last edited:
what exactly is bringing Wilt Chamberlain into this thread gonna do?

you do everything in your power to derail threads and keep arguing with people

LOL oh word? Threads get derailed when people are forced to think. How is it not the same? Dude is a slooot and has no self respect.

You could have just ignored it, but it clearly struck a cord. :lol:
Wilt Chamberlin is dead though. This thread is about Ray J's song about Kim K and how he hit it first.

So no, it's not the same.

Wilt Chamberlin is dead though. This thread is about Ray J's song about Kim K and how he hit it first.

So no, it's not the same.

Ok he WAS a sloot? Well I'm not the reason this thread digressed to a discussion of whether Kim K is a slooot or not. Stop acting like I was discussing her being a skeezer in a bubble. We really going to sit here and front like her slootiness hasn't been a major theme in this thread even without me?

I brought up Wilt and Taylor's slootiness to make a point.

Last edited:
I guess you never....EVER....heard of the Jacksons.

C'mon son. Michael and Janet. That's it. Don't nobody care about tito, jermaine, latoya or the rest of em.

Kardashians are bigger. Anything anybody in the family does can get front page coverage.

Tabloids weren't as prevalent in the 70's either.

Here.... we.... go......

She may have been passed around, hell she can have 40 dudes under her belt, Kanye is well aware of her past, we all are, that's no reason for Ray J to come out of left field with this, specially now that she's carrying this mans baby....honestly I hope his attempt at Rustling Jimmies gets him knocked out...that was a **** move.

Thankfully the majority of the future med students, current med students, and older doctors I know don't carry themselves in that fashion.

Yea, 4 years of modern days slavery. :nerd:

PS. There are people on NT I respect enough not to take this approach to, if I've approached you in an arrogant manner you're doing something wrong.

It's just the same old shtick with you in every thread

I think NT is your only outlet, you must let a message board constantly know how superior you think you are, to make up for your social shortcomings

Last edited:
Thankfully the majority of the future med students, current med students, and older doctors I know don't carry themselves in that fashion.

LOL if I carried myself in that fashion I wouldn't make it. Humility and being immune to criticism and being knowing your place is an essential trait to making it in this profession :wink: Again I treat people on NT with respect if they deserve it.

And older surgeons are :x :smh:

Last edited:
It's just the same old shtick with you in every thread

I think NT is your only outlet, you must let a message board constantly know how superior you think you are, to make up for your social shortcomings

Think? :nerd: Constantly? I've never told lobotomy beats I was superior to him?

I could use a higher estrogen level. I have a really deep voice and my trannie breasts aren't coming in as quick as I'd like. Anton still thinks I'm cute but only because he saw a leaked video of me flaunting the fruit bowl. So I'm down for some gossip.

You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone. :stoneface:

View media item 351768

Graduating in a month, going into a very competitive and lucrative specialty.....Literally can't tell me nothin' right now. :rofl:

Ninjahood cosigned you, you lost. :nerd:

good man im happy for you

its a great thing to see blacks and minorities in general going/are into the medical profession

i know a few personally myself, including my mother, sister,and girls brother

none of them come off like you do

funny how a brotha like gold st capital can come on here who makes more than most doctors or hell more than most ppl of any profession across the board can come here to help fellow NTrs or give advice, shoot an email anytime then you got yourself all high and mighty for no damn reason

whats funny to me is..............

if your sole purpose was to go into medical to become rich, you got it all wrong.

View media item 351768

Graduating in a month, going into a very competitive and lucrative specialty.....Literally can't tell me nothin' right now. :rofl:

its a great thing to see blacks and minorities in general going/are into the medical profession

funny how a brotha like gold st capital can come on here who makes more than most doctors or hell more than most ppl of any profession across the board can come here to help fellow NTrs or give advice, shoot an email anytime then you got yourself all high and mighty for no damn reason

if your sole purpose was to go into medical to become rich, you got it all wrong.

View media item 351768

C'mon son. Michael and Janet. That's it. Don't nobody care about tito, jermaine, latoya or the rest of em.

Kardashians are bigger. Anything anybody in the family does can get front page coverage.

Tabloids weren't as prevalent in the 70's either.

You're really trying to son me? You sound idiotic.

You mention Michael and Janet and the "70's" without realizing they were at their peak in the 80's and 90's. So you're already losing.

Stop it son. Just because you're living in an era where Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe are top of mind because of "blogs" and you watch their show religiously, doesn't make them bigger as a family than a musical group that was at the top of their craft that spawned solo stars who's personal lives were also front page news.

The 80's+90's were the era when tabloids exploded.

This isn't even debatable. Kim is best known for who she dates. And maybe for who her father is. Not for actually doing anything. Same with Khloe. Kourtney for being Kim's sister. Rob, same. You really think anyone cares about any of them besides Kim? More than Jermaine or Latoya....or Joe?

Bruce Jenner and Ribert Kardashian Sr. are actually the only accomplished members of that family that anyone knew before Kim had a sex tape.

The Jacksons had hits as artists, Michael is the King of Pop, family drama left and right and you want to compare the two?

Last edited:

To be a successful physician you have to have just the right amount of arrogance. How much arrogance you have/need to display depends on your specialty.

There's a reason neurosurgeons and cardiothoracic surgeons walk around like they own the joint, you have to have a certain level of arrogance.

Just from 4 years of med school and most of a transitional intern year I can tell you most doctors are arrogant. Some just display it more than others

:rofl: People who do this are weeded out? I love what I do, I finally found my niche. :wink:

And I come off a certain way to a certain type on NT. I have a zero tolerance policy for blatant and subtle homophobia and in the case of this thread sexism.

I gave Gold his props, but neither my mother or money are my inspirations to pursue this profession. There are easier ways to make money :x

Assumptions upon assumptions upon assumptions. But I guess my constant sarcasm and satire on this thread isn't helping the situation.

Last edited:
To be a successful physician you have to have just the right amount of arrogance. How much arrogance you have/need to display depends on your specialty.

There's a reason neurosurgeons and cardiothoracic surgeons walk around like they own the joint, you have to have a certain level of arrogance.

Just from 4 years of med school and most of a transitional intern year I can tell you most doctors are arrogant. Some just display it more than others

There are days I feel more arrogant than others, then you get put in your place the second you step into the hospital. My NT persona is NOT how someone in my position carries himself. If you do you won't last a day. :x

Your post is interesting cause I was at a party and someone told a girl what I did, and said that physicians are arrogant. Her response was "I wouldn't trust a physician if he wasn't arrogant". It kinda stuck with me, but I hope I find a balance when I'm an attending. I don't wanna be that old surgeon everyone hates.

Last edited:

LOL if I carried myself in that fashion I wouldn't make it. Humility and being immune to criticism and being knowing your place is an essential trait to making it in this profession :wink: Again I treat people on NT with respect if they deserve it.

And older surgeons are :x :smh:

- Hmmm, good point

- Never came across an older surgeons who I found to be dooshes or anything (I'll assume that's in med school and not outside), cause a lot of the ones I run with/work out with are some of the most humble people I've met.

Taylor Swift = Hank Hill

Back
Top Bottom