Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

Taylor Swift ain't giving up them yambs that why she keeps getting curbed

and she wack...

I guess she does have that innocent white girl look. So what's Kim Ks reason for going from male to male that you are about to make up? :nerd:

BDW Swift could literally get weird, freaky Japanese anime monster smashed on camera. I would still give her the ring and all my worldly possessions. YES SIMP. :wow:

Pretty sure Taylor is a off and on virgin

That one direction dude said she would let him hit
The logic doesnt make sense TS isn't a slot

At wade its not respect
All the dude that are listed she DATED and has sex with them
If it wasnt for the sex tape she would be just like every other *****

When Taylor Swift marries somebody just to make money and for fame then we can have discussions about whether she deserves to have lame rappers /singers make songs about her.

Name 5 famous women who married broke joe schmoes. Go ahead, I'll wait.

She's gonna end up with some actor/singer so we minus whale discuss it now.

She is a sloot. She lets all her bfs in the back door and claims it doesn't count.

When Taylor Swift falls off to the point to where she has to make a reality show for this mythological wedding she is going have to stay relevant then we can have this discussion.

But right now you reaching

I read Taylor Swift is boring as hell in the sack; just lays there and takes it

those are the worst kinda of chicks

Taylor Swift ain't giving up them yambs that why she keeps getting curbed

and she wack...

I guess she does have that innocent white girl look. So what's Kim Ks reason for going from male to male that you are about to make up?
nerd.gif

BDW Swift could literally get weird, freaky Japanese anime monster smashed on camera. I would still give her the ring and all my worldly possessions. YES SIMP.
embarassed.gif
fam, what?

I guess she does have that innocent white girl look. So what's Kim Ks reason for going from male to male that you are about to make up? :nerd:

BDW Swift could literally get weird, freaky Japanese anime monster smashed on camera. I would still give her the ring and all my worldly possessions. YES SIMP. :wow:

you are a strange dude

I read Taylor Swift is boring as hell in the sack; just lays there and takes it

those are the worst kinda of chicks

Oh god, can you imagine that voice if she was a screamer? I'd rather hear the death rattle of my first born.

Last edited:
Just imagine how "shocked" by everything Taylor Swift would pretend to be in bed! "What? A wet spot? Me?"

Oh god, can you imagine that voice if she was a screamer? I'd rather hear the death rattle of my first born.

:lol: I don't even find her attractive

she looks to homely to me

I'd still hit it though, plant my seed and be that guy on TMZ who knocked up Taylor Swift

Last edited:
I like Taylor's body. She looks emaciated, which shows dedication. I think her face looks like a surprised possum.

When Taylor Swift falls off to the point to where she has to make a reality show for this mythological wedding she is going have to stay relevant then we can have this discussion.

But right now you reaching

You sir, are reaching.

Kim is a socialite. She has been on the rise for years doing reality shows. The wedding was to cash in on that, not to stay relevant.

Kims actions would be akin to Taylor Swift dropping a song about a dude. What, she did that already? Oh, okay.

You act like she married Tiger Woods. Humphries name was in nobodies mouth before Kim came along.

You sir, are reaching.

Kim is a socialite. She has been on the rise for years doing reality shows. The wedding was to cash in on that, not to stay relevant.

Kims actions would be akin to Taylor Swift dropping a song about a dude. What, she did that already? Oh, okay.

You act like she married Tiger Woods. Humphries name was in nobodies mouth before Kim came along.

:lol: at anyone thinking Kim K will be relavent in 10 years

you think she hitched her wagon to Kanye by accident? Everything she does it to stay in the media but eventually it's gonna end and someone new will come along and claim that crown

Pretty sure Taylor is a off and on virgin

That one direction dude said she would let him hit
The logic doesnt make sense TS isn't a slot

At wade its not respect
All the dude that are listed she DATED and has sex with them
If it wasnt for the sex tape she would be just like every other *****

She hasn't dated all these people though, where is that coming from? Shes been having sex with anyone with a name since she was crazy young. Built her brand off a sextape, faked a marriage for publicity not to long ago, and is now pregnant with the next man. That's next level skeezing, far from like every other *****

She hasn't dated all these people though, where is that coming from? Shes been having sex with anyone with a name since she was crazy young. Built her brand off a sextape, faked a marriage for publicity not to long ago, and is now pregnant with the next man. That's next level skeezing, far from like every other *****

Hmm, I guess Kim K is a pimp and all those men are the schizoids? She played all of them and now hopefully she's settling with her King?

I can make up very likely scenarios as well.

Those dudes are rumors though

W/e I'm done
I feel unmanly gossiping about this ***** lol

Hmm, I guess Kim K is a pimp and all those men are the schizoids? She played all of them and now hopefully she's settling with her King?

I can make up very likely scenarios as well.

Yeah that makes her a pimp :rofl: the fact you think that scenario sounded good in any sense though....she did find a simp that would "settle" with her though. A man with any sense is hoping they don't end up with this kind of chick unknowingly, and you dudes are in here doing this. Different strokes for different folks I suppose, some folks are just happy to pull a good looking girl I guess

Back
Top Bottom