Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

Play it and play it again...
Thread shows the caliber type dudes that is out in these streets consigning this
It's not even about ray j or yeezy, hell even kk
It's about blasting a song from a lame who can't just let his ex live and just be. We know her character and background and her being a h*e but society made this chick famous for that reason...that says more about our society then anything. But dudes are truly feeling some type away about this... It some scorned a**dudes in this thread
Keep up the good work....it's quite entertaining
"Stan" out
That's right, tell em y u mad bro
:rofl: :rofl:

Heard the song on the radio a few times in NYC, song goes hard

It's all love Ray j Stan's
This song perfectly narrates this thread and the man behind the song you love so much
Lol

Last edited:
^^^

You can't be real life.

Because as much of a lame move as this might be from Ray J, you coming off a certain type of way yourself.......

It's all love Ray j Stan's
This song perfectly narrates this thread and the man behind the song you love so much
Lol

Wayne Washington? 
nerd.gif

Son has so much conviction in his voice on this track, like he HAD to release this joint just to set the record straight :lol:

Dude is a straight herb. He can't answer questions without sounding like a fool. If u make a move at least stand by it.

You can't blame the guy for not answering straight forward, you have to understand that the music industry is all about who your "cool" with..if you know what I mean

Air Ray J's 

They have speakers in them so every time you take a step it says "I hit it"
I could imagine Ray J wearing these thats the sad part.

roll.gif
Ahahahahaha

Sidenote: I didn't know NT had such a cornball taste in music . . . if this were a generic song about a club or something lol this would still be a corny track . . . lmfao it has the Soulja Boy Orch Hits . . . your sonics is just corny b

Last edited:
^ Son when Kanye did the **** to Kris it was all fun and games right? 

How quick dudes forget. 
But the Kanye line was more about the status that he and Jay have to where a phone call could get another man dropped from a basketball team (although Jay likely has no pull at all when it comes to decisions with the actual team)

I think some are digging too deep into this. I personally don't think anyone truly likes the song. It's funny entertainment. It's catchy enough to get stuck on you. Doesn't change the fact that the song is horrible. It's all for laughs in the end.

I think some are digging too deep into this. I personally don't think anyone truly likes the song. It's funny entertainment. It's catchy enough to get stuck on you. Doesn't change the fact that the song is horrible. It's all for laughs in the end.

I wish people would stop saying this :lol: the song isn't horrible by any means. It's actually a pretty good record. At least for me. I'm being dead srs. Heard it on the radio today and was jamming to it.

I wish people would stop saying this :lol: the song isn't horrible by any means. It's actually a pretty good record. At least for me. I'm being dead srs. Heard it on the radio today and was jamming to it.
Realtalk, I've probably played it at least 10-15 times :lol:

Back
Top Bottom