RAYON MCINTOSH TO BE FREED IN MCDONALD'S BEATING CASE

OG Thread: This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

December 2, 2011 5:41pm

By Ben Fractenberg, Shayna Jacobs, Michael Ventura and Andrea Swalec

DNAinfo Staff

MANHATTAN — Rayon McIntosh, the Greenwich Village McDonald's worker caught on dramatic cellphone video beating two unruly female customers, was not indicted by a grand jury, prosecutors said Friday, paving the way for him to be released from custody.

After convening for 11 days over the incident, which was captured on shocking video first published by DNAinfo, the grand jury voted to dismiss charges against McIntosh, 31.
"Over the last 11 days the the grand jury considered the evidence and voted to dismiss in the interest of justice," Assistant District Attorney Jamie Mendoza said. "We ask Mr. McIntosh be freed."
Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/20111202/gre...be-freed-mcdonalds-beating-case#ixzz1fQf3RHoo
lovinzf3f.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was just thinking about this the other day. Really didn't think he would be let off but I am happy he is. Those "females" got what they deserved.

"I'm shocked and dismayed at the grand jury's decision," said their lawyer, Harold Baker. "The grand jury did not have the benefit of my clients' testimony because the DA refused to give immunity to my clients," he said. "Because they didn't do that, a violent man is going free."
The nerve
roll.gif

One of the chicks has a pending case for theft also

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Executive76

"I'm shocked and dismayed at the grand jury's decision," said their lawyer, Harold Baker. "The grand jury did not have the benefit of my clients' testimony because the DA refused to give immunity to my clients," he said. "Because they didn't do that, a violent man is going free."

The nerve
roll.gif

One of the chicks has a pending case for theft also

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I'm sayin glad dude straight those boppers never should hopped that counter.

What I suspect will happen upon his release...

Spoiler [+]
 then   

Back
Top Bottom