RAYON MCINTOSH TO BE FREED IN MCDONALD'S BEATING CASE

2mq3lzb.gif

Man I almost forgot about this. Happy for dude that the Justice system finally held up
pimp.gif
Nothing but self defense right there. Hopefully he doesn't have any issues finding a job and keeps heading in the right direction.

good to see justice was served.

now hopefully those detriment to society women get justice served for what they caused.

as for rayon, i hope he sues mcdonalds for failing to provide a safe work environment. no security working the store during late hours at night and no proper training in what to do in a situation where his life could possibly be endangered by an unruly customer. if anything i hope he at least gets some settlement money for the pain he had to deal with that was unprovoked.

smh at his former manager too. hopefully someone spits in her face and hops over the counter so we could see how she responds.

OH !@+%!!!!
Completely unexpected.
Justice has been served
pimp.gif

You know that man had the Ronald McDonald smile going on all the way out of the courtroom

ronald-mcdonald.jpg

Well he may have lost his job but he can play for the Mets. He sees objects coming and swings with precision.

Back
Top Bottom