RAYON MCINTOSH TO BE FREED IN MCDONALD'S BEATING CASE

Glad the homie got off! Rayon needs to sue like that other dude suggested!

On a side note. If you're a fan of booty and you don't know who Rachel Starr is you losing bro.

i dont think they homey is gonna get the right legal services to sue mickey ds right...

unless someone takes it just for the promotion of their lawfir....

but glad them chicks smacked up...

steppin to the wrong dude... studs gotta know this is a rule of being a man...

tariq nasheed said it best... " you just dont know who you f'n with"

everybody wanna be a man, but not everybody wanna be a man...

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
#flawlessvictory.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
finish her

396389_o.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Glad the homie got off! Rayon needs to sue like that other dude suggested!

^ This.

It's like the manager automatically took the side of the customer (the annoying one who kept yelling) instead of getting Rayon's side of the story. The fact that he even got locked away for so long was ridiculous (Chris Henry's wife fiancee for example got to chill at home following his death and was presumed innocent (i.e. not jailed) while the investigation was underway).

If it wasn't for that video son would surely still be attending Riker's 3 hots & a cot program

Even though Rayon is probably a good worker. Everyone's going to know how physical he can get, we have video. Nobody's going to want to work with him.

I hope he gets a good settlement, and figure out something the benefit his future. Like some others said, sue mcdonalds.

Start Rayon Micntosh "Self Defense Class" His business advertisement is the Mcdonalds beating.

[h1]Ex-McDonald's cook who whacked two women says he's going to sue fast-food eatery[/h1][h2]Says restaurant should have had more security[/h2]
BY MICHAEL J. FEENEY & BILL HUTCHINSON 
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, December 4 2011, 11:25 PM

image.jpg

Jeff Bachner for New York Daily News

Cleared McDonald's cook Rayon McIntosh, with his girlfriend Althea Bartley at her Queens apartment, talks with the Daily News about his Oct. 13 confrontation and expresses how thankful he is to be vindicated.

The ex-McDonald's cook cleared after whacking two unruly female customers with a metal pole makes no apologies for the wild confrontation — and plans to sue the fast-food giant.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, who served 11 years in prison for manslaughter, says he feared for his life when the two menacing women lunged over the counter of the West Village eatery on Oct. 13.

“My life was in danger,

Back
Top Bottom