"Real Atlanta Housewives" VOL. ...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Women are truly disgusting people
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
...but you cant generalize....

put it like this...they're GREAT capitalists. its play or be played...if i was a millionaire, i'd REQUIRE any woman i deal with the be on my level of education...or at least make sure she can make her own $.

these some gold digging hos...but them cats with them are the bigger idiots.

I'm not even a millionaire and those are my standards.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by bay1591

my problem is why do they have to hire people to do things a regular house wife should, atleast they should cook and most of them dont do anything....must be good to have money
The thing is. They don't. They have more than most but I guarantee if things slowed up for 2-6 months. It would be ALL BAD.

Everything would be repo'd with the quickness. A lot of the people you see out there aren't really ready for a depression, even these skeezers.
word but the show is entertaining regardless...Lisa is my fav and the most sensible and I would pay $68k to have Kim call me "Big Poppa"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
double-D's ftw!

I hate them types ... the only have that life because they hubby is making that doe ... I hate fake black ladies .... WACK .

68k for a whip with zero negotiation
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Top engineers don't make that much after taxes
smh.gif

Eric Snow needs to run his household before he runs out of money mainly on staff
laugh.gif
, wifey at least gotta know how to make the bed

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

These B's are disgusting.
smh.gif

And they piss me off. They act like they worked their way to that status when in reality, all they did was lay on they back to get there.

Goldigging at it's finest
pimp.gif

i've watched every season of this show, this is the worst. its just disappointing because this the first time they had some sistas on there and look theyact. bob whitfield ex-wife sittin up there sayin all she want from the divorce proceedings is a lump sum, somethin like 7 figures. i wonder if that divorce isfinal, because whitfield's lawyer needs to play them comments in court! why does she need an assistant, a publicist, etc? she does nothing except shop!...eric snow's wife needs someone to help her make beds in the house. these women do nothing all day but spend their husbands's bread. makes me sick...all that being said, its still entertaining !

I'm confused and starting to get pissed off how is much worse or different because their black?
I thought all women were capable of being gold digging $+!#*$@?

i'm saying at least the other women on the past seasons were working or doing something....these women really don't do !$%$ except for Lisa.....

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

i'm saying at least the other women on the past seasons were working or doing something....these women really
don't do !$%$ except for Lisa.....

DING!!!!... at least the wives on the other shows were workin and contributing! some of them were even makin more than their husbands!...bottom line, theywerent sittin around doin nothin like these atlanta wives are doin...

SMH if you look at the women's bio's they all have their own businesses, long resumes, and/or are working on a project to further their careers.They're not sitting around doing nothing.

YO!
I'm confused and starting to get pissed off how is much worse or different because their black?
I'm with you on that.
i'm saying at least the other women on the past seasons were working or doing something....these women really

DING!!!!... at least the wives on the other shows were workin and contributing! some of them were even makin more than their husbands!...bottom line, they werent sittin around doin nothin like these atlanta wives are doin...
Lies.

How's Kim different from Jo? How's Nene different from Tamra?

Outside of Vicki from the OC and Bethenny (and MAYBE Jill) from New York... all of these women are afforded their lifestyle based on the gaining power of theirspouses (and former spouses) whom most met through their previous modeling careers.

Don't disrespect these women and make this cast sound any less intelligent or scrupulous than previous casts. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
I'm with you on that.

DING!!!!... at least the wives on the other shows were workin and contributing! some of them were even makin more than their husbands!...bottom line, they werent sittin around doin nothin like these atlanta wives are doin...
Lies.

How's Kim different from Jo? How's Nene different from Tamra?

Outside of Vicki from the OC and Bethenny (and MAYBE Jill) from New York... all of these women are afforded their lifestyle based on the gaining power of their spouses (and former spouses) whom most met through their previous modeling careers.

Don't disrespect these women and make this cast sound any less intelligent or scrupulous than previous casts. DF!!!

when someone sits up on tv, and says that all they are lookin for from a divorce proceeding is a 7 figure lump sum, thats a red flag! she out there showin heryou know what to the cameras... besides ed hartwell's wife, what "work" have you seen any of these women doing? i think that jo and the otherwoman that had a wedding on there, was the only diggers. everyone else had a job from what i seen, maybe i'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom