Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

yeah i recognized the avy hope you post some insightful stuff.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Anyways here is that USC O-LINE signed so far for 08 i was talking about
vokautck.jpg
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Quote:
im adressing the fans of "THE U" Forston should reconsider because USC could use him much more efficently than "THE U". i hope he takes that official trip to USC he has talked about in the past. Seriously "THE U" is another 2 years away from doing something major in College Football. If Forston is reading we have less humidity and you would be playing in THE COLESIUM! Think about it young man!
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

Miami is flying under the radar with the recruits they are picking up. MNW is a school that has helped them out alot. Forston not being a 5* is a joke.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Big East: Pat White QB West Virginia
SEC: Early Doucet WR LSU
Pac 10: John David Booty USC
Big 10: Chad Henne QB Mich
Big 12: Sam Keller QB Nebraska
ACC: Matt Ryan QB BC
WAC: Colt Brennan QB Hawaii

Also to consider:

Big East: Brian Brohm QB Louisville
SEC: Darren McFadden Offense Arkansas
Pac 10: Desean Jackson WR Cal
Big 10: Mario Manningham WR Mich
Big 12: Allen Patrick RB OU
ACC: Antone Smith RB FSU
WAC: Ian Johnson RB Boise

TEAMYANKEES

Big East: Brian Brohm QB Louisville
SEC: Percy Harvin Everything Florida
Pac 10: John David Booty QB USC
Big 10: Mario Mannigham WR Michigan
Big 12: Colt McCoy QB Texas
ACC: Antone Smith RB FSU
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Gunna's home... :pimp:
pimp.gif

ACC: Tashard Choice
Big 10: Mario Manningham
Big XII: Jamaal Charles
Big East: Brian Brohm
Pac-10: Desean Jackson
SEC: Darren McFadden

Big East: Ray Rice, Rutgers
SEC: Erik Ainge, Tennesse
Pac 10: Rudy Carpenter, Arizona St
Big 12: Jon Cornish, Kansas
Big 10: PJ Hill, Wisconsin :smokin
smokin.gif

ACC: Tashard Choice, Ga Tech

Watch out for
Big East: Matt Grothe, USF
SEC: Chris Nickson, Vandy and BenJarvus Ellis-Green, Ole Miss
Pac 10: Ryan Torain, Arizona St
Big 12: Chase Daniel, Missouri, Allen Patrick, OU.
Big 10: Juice Williams, Illinois, Travis Beckum, Wisconsin, James Hardy, Indiana
ACC: Antone Smith, FSU, Thaddeus Lewis, Duke

Big East: Brian Brohm/Steve Slaton
SEC: Percy Harvin
Pac 10: John David Booty
Big 10: Chad Henne
Big 12: Jamaal Charles
ACC: Graig Cooper
MWC: Aaron Brown
WAC: Colt Brennan
MAC: Dan Lefevour
Conf. USA: Courtney Edmonson
Sun Belt: ?

Man, I'm QB heavy.

Two interesting articles on impact freshman and redshirt freshman on rivals today:

collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=696722

collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=696773
Team Wolverine
Will Johnson-Chris McLaurin-Jason Olesnavage-Ohene Opong-Owusu-Charles Stewart-Terrance Taylor-Morgan Trent

Quote:
you like to anger me huh ok we will see when he is being sacked all over the field. it will be national tv too

LOL, He's a better QB than Booty is. That's nice, you understimate the coaching ability of Dennis Erickson. Carpenter will be a problem this year, I guarantee it.

Just a note to Gunna & Pac10OwnsSEC...

Spiller may only get 40% of the carries, but he's also gonna be working at Receiver, may still be on the return team (not sure) and they've got some McFadden-esque roles for him. I see what you're saying about splitting time with Davis, but he should still get plenty of touches.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

Quote:
props to him for locking down south florida but thats od.

I said on the way to Pete Carrol status....not that he was on par with him.

BTW....not that it means anything...but as of today, The U has 11 ESPN 150 recruits. Pete Carroll signed a total of 11 in '07. And we've still got 5+ months of recruiting. Give or take a few decommitts, you can't tell me RS isn't putting in work.

so he can recruit his 1st season there.. BIG DEAL, lets see how he does this season coaching his team and if he can keep on recruiting year after year.
PAC-10>>>>>>>>SEC
SEC=overrated year after year​

Just for credibility purposes I'd stay away from ESPN's rankings. They were bad with Lemming and they are way worse without him.

Not to take anything away from Miami's class though.
Team Wolverine
Will Johnson-Chris McLaurin-Jason Olesnavage-Ohene Opong-Owusu-Charles Stewart-Terrance Taylor-Morgan Trent

Big East- Brian Brohm
Sec- Run Dmc
Big 10- Chad Henne...will when heisman also :evil:
devil.gif

Big 12- Jamaal Charles- will be in NY
ACC- Brandon Orr...benifit from his teams D
Pac 10- John David

Edit- good lookin on the sig newbs...I went with the navy yello navy.

Answer IV DMX
Quote:
ACC: Graig Cooper
MWC: Aaron Brown
Conf. USA: Courtney Edmonson
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
especially with So. Miss RB & Memphis RB. He gonna have to put up NUMBERS!

Shannon aint even approachin Fat Phil status as a recruiter yet. He'll be somebody when he can go in every region of the country and pull numbers.
With this said, he better put a winner on the field, Im rootin for him
-quick edit-
Nate Davis QB Ball St. will do the damn thang as well. Keep an eye on him. Yet another MAC QB developing into a big time player for the NFL Scouts
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

Big East: Brian Brohm
SEC: McFadden
Pac 10: John David Booty
Big 10: PJ Hill
Big 12: Graham Harrell
ACC: Kirby Freeman

A few quotes from Big Ten Media Day that validate what I've been saying bout my fam...

Guys look up to him still I'll tell you that," said Hart. "We have someone out there who finishes first in the runs all the time and is competing, so you've got no choice but to look up to him.

"Adrian is a leader. Whenever we're in runs, he's first in line. He just did some dumb things. Call it what you want to call it. He's a good kid. He's not a troublemaker at all. He's never someone to cause problems on this team or get in fights or any of that stuff. He had some things that happened. It's a growing experience. he's just in the spotlight because he's a football player, but he did some things a lot of people have done in their lives he just needs to make better decisions, and he knows that. He's one of my good friends. I hang out with Adrian almost every day, and I love him."

Hart loves what Arrington brings to the offense, too, calling him the "most underrated player in the Big Ten."

"I think if he hadn't gotten hurt his sophomore year there would have been no Mario Manningham. Adrian is that good," he said. "You saw when Mario went down last year how Adrian did, how he performed. He can run any route, he can go across the middle, he can block - he can do anything. He's underrated.

Man with a 1-2 punch of MM and AA, Mike Hart behind Jake and a smarter zone scheme. Roll players like Mike Massey and Maybe even Carson Butler(cross fingers) And most importantly CHad running the show... Who's gona stop us?
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

thats an interesting article, answer
I just hope we can manage to win 5 games this season
MARVINAUSTINNIKE100.JPG

I hope this t-pain looking
censored.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
prepare for the worst, expect the best​

Quote:
in addition Donovan also stated this:
"I ultimately chose Michigan because it's just a great situation as far as me coming in with the cornerback situation there,"
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​

Damn Aair16. I love hearing about the guys on our offense. Hearing thi about Adrian is great. Then hearing that everyone watching Mario this spring and summer has called him a freak is making me even more pumped. Haering DeBored talk about Henne and the steps he has made. That is deadly. Then you have Mr 1500 as the RB this year. I think this could be an epic offense and a legitimate title contender this fall.

Check the avy people
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Back
Top Bottom