Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
You are wrong in so many ways. What you are saying is what biased USC beat writers tell you.

Michigan does not equal small time as much as you wish it to be. Going by your logic USC = big time, everyone else = small time. What a world that would be.

DW never committed any foul play thats why you don't hear about it. He never silently verballed anywhere and took his time in the recruiting process. As I recall most people thought he would be a Golden Bear for most of the recruiting process. I don't think he ever even listed a clear leader.

In this whole post every michigan fan that has said something about RoJo wishes him luck and we're all following him/his career at USC. We wish he does well. It wouldn't make much sense to say that the kids sucks and won't have a good career considering we were probably recruiting him the hardest. It's just not the logical thing to do.

You are right that USC was recruiting him as a WR and UofM had him at corner. However there was much more in play and some serious issues at home that caused RoJo to leave the state.
:lol:
laugh.gif
mich is small time. always will be as long as carr is there despite what michigan homer fans think. no one takes you guys seriously. Florida and USC run the college landscape now

you recall wrongly. Warren was def a heavy USC lean. well, at least before some coach from mich came to meet him

what more was in play and what issues? the only person who knows that is Rojo

and I am wrong? sorry i stick to facts such as direct quotations straight from the source. i don't listen nor read stories that are made up by some biased michigan beat writers
Ron Paul 2008

Quote:
and I am wrong? sorry i stick to facts such as direct quotations straight from the source. i don't listen nor read stories that are made up by some biased michigan beat writers

Neither do I homie. Who you got? Rivals? Scout? A player for USC? Everyone has their ways of getting information.

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
lol mich is small time. always will be as long as carr is there despite what michigan homer fans think. Florida and USC run the college landscape now

One championship and Florida runs college football? Please tell me what they had done prior to that in this decade. USC does run college football right now though i will acknowledge that

Quote:
what more was in play and what issues?
Team Wolverine
Will Johnson-Chris McLaurin-Jason Olesnavage-Ohene Opong-Owusu-Charles Stewart-Terrance Taylor-Morgan Trent

Quote:
i don't listen nor read stories that are made up by some biased michigan beat writers
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
We're over it and arrogant USC fans keep bringing it up.
Quote:
One championship and Florida runs college football? Please tell me what they had done prior to that in this decade. USC does run college football right now though i will acknowledge that

with Meyer's record and their dominating recruiting, i say they do
Ron Paul 2008

Quote:
Made up? Really. They weren't the only ones that were reporting this. If you lived in Michigan you might have gotten the full story. I would quit while your ahead. Again. Its very funny that you think it was JUST Pete out recruiting Michigan on this one. Pete is doing a bang up job at USC and the program is Tops in the nation but some fans are so clueless its laughable.

:wow:
eek.gif
is this information only available to michigan residents? if not, how do i get this exclusive info

Quote:
Of course we'll never know exactly what went on in Ronald head

i am glad one michigan fan got it right.
Ron Paul 2008

Quote:
are you rojo? if not, how do you know what was going on in his head when he decided? :wow:
eek.gif
She just said she was the one handling things. They are listening to a friend of the family instead of us, which is fine.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Brice Butler to USC would be a big time get. The National Board on Rivals looks to have FSU fans taking the news alittle too easy though. I think they have a feeling that if Butler goes to USC that Walker will commit to FSU. I would take either. Looks like another good WR to have Sanchez, Corp or Mustain throw the ball too.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

For the record, I brought up RoJo and was disappointed that he wasn't getting PT at USC. Other USC posters kindly informed me that he indeed was lighting up practice and will get reps in the slot this year.

Quote:
with Meyer's record and their dominating recruiting, i say they do
to loose. Recruits will move on to the next school and who is now "hot". It's how the world of recruiting goes. If Meyer looses this year, he'll have a harder time trying to get quality recruits. You can't base what he's done in one year as dominating the college landscape. When he consistently pulls top 10 classes and is in BCS contention every year, then you can say that Florida can be considered big time. I guarantee you even Florida fans will not agree with you that Florida dominates the college landscape.

Quote:
i am glad one michigan fan got it right.
Team Wolverine
Will Johnson-Chris McLaurin-Jason Olesnavage-Ohene Opong-Owusu-Charles Stewart-Terrance Taylor-Morgan Trent

Also lets not forget that Florida barely made it to that game, it very well could have been a rematch of osu/UofM. Playing that SEC championship is prlly what go Florida into that game.
Go Blue

Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1's
Email: [email protected]
AIM: zs05wc

Quote:
Also lets not forget that Florida barely made it to that game, it very well could have been a rematch of osu/UofM. Playing that SEC championship is prlly what go Florida into that game.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

September 8

Miami @ Oklahoma

12 Noon

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Wipe Me Down
Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light, ...Get it Man.

DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

I agree we should have beat osu and we had our chance, but it wasnt like Florida was the team everyone thought was gonna play for the NC all season, it came down to three teams, dude is making it sound like Florida should have been playing for the NC from day one.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​

I'm as big a Michigan hater as you can find, but come on Michigan isn't small time. I mean I know all the rest of us aren't really on USC's level right now but I'm not sure its time to call them small time yet. Maybe after Ohio State ruins another perfect season with an inferior squad then we can start throwing out the small time stuff but not till then :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamLakers
~~Team Buckeyes~~~
"We at it A-Ginn"

UF runs CFB?

lmao

Miami > UF

5 NC's*(Could very easily be 7, not to mention the Fiasco Bowl) > 2 NC's

Michael Cox from CT just committed to UofM.

Don't know much about him and he hasn't been evaluated by the recruiting sites. 6 foot, 200 lbs, 4.5 forty time.
Team Wolverine

Another RB. Looks like he has the intangibles to move to LB though.

I just watched his tape and he looked pretty decent. His O-line is god awful though :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverine

No clue on who this kid is. Looks like he has decent intangibles. Can't get onto my shared Rivals account so I haven't seen him on tape. I really thought that we would take Sam and thats it. Kinda surprised at this pickup. Oh well. Gonna have to wait and see how this plays out.

EDIT: Just saw his tape. Looks good. Has some speed but does not dominate that crappy comp like he should. I hope he has a big senior year. Maryland fans seem to really want him. Lots of East Coast people think he is a legit D-1 prospect and think we got a steal. Obviously he is the bigger back we wanted. People are saying David Underwood as a Michigan comparison. He has a high motor. Doesn't waste steps trying to use un-needed moves. He just takes on the defender. Has great balance. Like it. Could grow into a LBer but I think he will be used at RB early.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
An amazing 10! Auburn players from the '07 recruiting class did not qualify. That's pretty amazing and shows you why some schools sign 25+ recruits year after year.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
PAC-10>>>>>>>>SEC
SEC=overrated year after year​

Quote:
DW never committed any foul play thats why you don't hear about it. He never silently verballed anywhere and took his time in the recruiting process. As I recall most people thought he would be a Golden Bear for most of the recruiting process. I don't think he ever even listed a clear leader.

Completely false. Not trying to discredit your entire post, but Warren was a heavy SC lean since his junior year in high school. He was even telling Chris Galippo and Everson Griffen @ the All-American game that he was committing to SC. The only reason Cal was even in the picture was because of Desean and the Poly ties, but they were never serious contenders.

Trust me, it was a BIG SHOCK to all the SC insiders when Warren committed to Michigan. Not sure what English told him, but he did one hell of a job changing his mind. I'm sure playing time played a big part as well.

Back
Top Bottom