Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
Chill out CrimiNOLE
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
i'll be in death valley on the 3rd....the whole weekend is going to be crazy....should be a good one Clemson 27
TEAMYANKEES

4* WR Joe Adams out of Little Rock will announce at 10 PM EST tonight. He's supposedly down to Georgia, Florida, and USC.

laugh.gif
So. Carolina QB Blake Mitchell suspended AGAIN. This dude new nickname should be "CantGetRite"

*edit
:wow:
eek.gif
Wisconsin fans, be prepared for dissapointment, this dude PJ hill on TV talkin bout "avoiding unnecessary punishment and hits"
If I see this dude out there tip toein like Anthony Thomas (Michigan) used to do Imma fly out to Wisconsin.
Im glad Chris Spielman is sayin the same things Im saying. He's sees what I see possibly happening.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Lower then Low, The Scum of the Earth

Quote:
4* WR Joe Adams out of Little Rock will announce at 10 PM EST tonight. He's supposedly down to Georgia, Florida, and USC

I doubt Florida is really in it due to his name never coming up in our WR recruiting. Unless he is coming in to play DB, I doubt he announces Florida.

My Prediction : USC

Quote:
I doubt Florida is really in it due to his name never coming up in our WR recruiting. Unless he is coming in to play DB, I doubt he announces Florida.

My Prediction : USC

Only thing that makes me doubt that prediction is that USC wants him as a CB, but Adams has made it known that he wants to play WR on the next level.

Yo, Gunna... South Carolina's S Cook just got arrested on a gun charge too. If I was the kind of fan that truly hated them, I'd look up how many damn arrests they've had since Spurrier took over (and with Lou Holthhz), but instead I'll just imply it.

I could probably try to look it up but anyone know where Moody is transferring to? I think I read UNC maybe?
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

Just got back from VT's first scrimmage.

Notes:

Glennon looked awful today, even worse than last year. I missed the last scrimmage but heard that he looked good. Not so today. He turned it over a couple times (one INT returned for a TD almost) and was off on most of his throws. Even his touchdown pass was way underthrown and he turned what should have been an easy completion into a jump ball.

Branden Ore looks like he will continue his success from last year. Not much to report there.

The O-line was pretty shaky in pass protection, I know we are thin at this position so it will be a concern heading into the season, especially against LSU :frown:
frown.gif
FOR SALE AIR JORDAN I sz 11.5click here ALSO FOR SALE, YELLOW NIKE SWINGMAN KOBE JERSEY ONLY $20, PM ME OR EMAIL @ [email protected]

Quote:
Sucks. How close to official is this? Or just a guess at this point?

That is what I hear, but you never know. I doubt that he will be used much as a KR, since Desmond Reed is going to handle all the KR/PR duties.

We'll see. I think Turner, Hazelton and Ausberry have the three receiver set on lock. At least, IMO.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Joe Adams committed to USC.

Would have been nice to have him to go with A.J. Green and Tavarres King at WR, but oh well...

(Rivals put up a video of King from a scrimmage last week...and I swear he showed out one of the sicked spin moves I've ever seen.)

If you're football starved...ESPN has a HS game on tomorrow at noon. Booker T. Washington (Miami) vs. Summerville (SC)

A.J. Green (5* WR) vs. Brandon Harris (4* DB) being the featured matchup.

In bad news...Oklahoma commit Herman Mitchell was killed in a shooting in Houston today. |I
tired.gif

Quote:
In bad news...Oklahoma commit Herman Mitchell was killed in a shooting in Houston today.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!

Quote:
Didn't an Oregon commit get shot in Oakland a couple years back in a gang related drive-by?
:smh:
smh.gif
"Cops see ME? They run. They leave . . . before I ever get to the bar. Cops are scared of me"​

427231.JPG
Quote:
so they just really gave him a couple of weeks off to get his head on right??
laugh.gif

Coker done @#%$ up, cuz this Frosh Lennon Creer is the truth and could be after his spot now.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Lower then Low, The Scum of the Earth

so they just really gave him a couple of weeks off to get his head on right??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!

Man!!!!

It's my favorite time of the year BUT it sucks how long Monday-Friday is!

It seems like FOREVER between games!
For Sale: Authentic Nike Iverson Gtown Jersey sz 48 (mint); DS Flint XIII sz11; DS Zoom Fligh 95 Hi wht/blk sz10.5

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

So true AAir, I can't WAIT to enter the big house on saturday. I miss the atmosphere and games so much. God this is making me angry just typing it. You gonna be at the game, right?
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Nah man I wont.

I just got a new job and wont be able to make it to as many games this year.

Thus Far I'll be going to

Penn State
Northwestern
Wisconsin
The Game

I might make it to 1 or 2 more. And I'll Deff be in the N.O. come January :smokin
smokin.gif
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Back
Top Bottom