Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

YO I THOUGHT MY MANS HEAD WAS GONNA COME OFF!!

FOOTBALL IS BACK :pimp:
pimp.gif

He does not know what state he is in right now :lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

I hate LSU!
Team Oakland Athletics

I remember the days when you could walk into J.C. Penny's and pick up Jay's. Man I wish those days were still around.

Man - I just have a hard time understanding what was supposed to be hard about the line they put out for this game... i mean, like i said the only reason I wasn't playing it was because of how easy it was... i've really seen nothing here that makes me believe somebody in vegas knew something we didn't.

There had to be a reason for keeping it under 20 though... I think I had it capped around 30 or so myself... who knows, maybe MSU has a backdoor in them.

What'd you get the line at gunna?

Quote:
LSU DOES NOT look like they deserve the title of the #2 team
:nerd:
nerd.gif

they lookin pretty good to me...got that crowd VERY quiet

KOKOKOKOKOKOKO.....dude's head snapped like he was in a D4L vid...

USC should just take a knee every play it work would better than this "offense"
Quote:
I wake up every morning in a bed thats too small, drive my daughter to a school thats too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little, but on pretzel day? Well, I like pretzel day...

got in at 17.5 too :lol:
laugh.gif

O NOOOO :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
Pegues is Goood too
Im sick now. Dude could play CB and FS. He CAN NOT be out for the yr for Miss St.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Lower then Low, The Scum of the Earth

Just hooked up my new TV at halftime and now I'm waiting for my Comcast signal to come back. This is lame. >:
mad.gif

I would just revoke Henig's scholarship at midfield
Quote:
I wake up every morning in a bed thats too small, drive my daughter to a school thats too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little, but on pretzel day? Well, I like pretzel day...

:lol:
laugh.gif
Meb

He's just not good. If I was running Miss St, I'd put me an athlete at QB, sorta like a Daymeune Craig and open up the offense and just hope for big plays to attract some recruits to a wide open style.

Playing 3 yards and a cloud of dust when your line isnt better then your opponent's is gonna cause some long nights
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Henig is forcing everything but MSU's defense is still playing. I hope Pegues is not hurt to bad. LSU is now opening up their playbook but they should have @ least 2 more touchdowns with MSU's 5 INTS. Miss. State should throw Wesley Carroll into the wolves before Henig gets hurt again. Glenn Drosey is a beast. Tolliver should have came to UF :smh:
smh.gif
ing DBs (Anderson) is out for Saturday.

I think Pegues is done......for a while.......Didn't look good at all.

Dude got put to sleep on that block......

Perriloux finally getting some burn.....
TEAMYANKEES

How many of you think Croom will be around after this season? I know LSU is good but to get shut out in your home opener on National TV is not good for team morale. I do see another 3 or 4 win season for MSU.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

Quote:
I know LSU is good but to get shut out in your home opener on National TV is not good for team morale. I do see another 3 or 4 win season for MSU.
smh.gif

That looked like a game of NCAA 08 with all them damn INTs.

Yeah...I don't think Croom sees next season at MSU.

(Sidenote: My new 1080p Samsung is too clean. Can't wait for Saturday. :pimp:
pimp.gif
)

From the "Where are they now?" report...

Rhett Bomar was 16-24 for 204 yards and a TD (plus another rushing TD) for Sam Houston State as they beat Angelo State last night, 17-13.

smh.gif

Bomar has the talent to put up numbers and get draft pretty high to dude just @#%$ up nasty at OU

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!

Alright...help me out here, NT.

Got into a bit of a debate at work this afternoon as I waited for the monthly closeout at 5:00.

Inspired by Croom's situation at Miss. St...what does NT believe is the worst job in college football when it comes to recruiting?

Croom has it bad. Starkville is a dump. (Seriously, if you've never been there, don't go). You've got nothing for facilities, little/no tradition, no winning history, you get killed in SEC play every year, etc., etc., etc.

My co-worker was trying to tell me Rutgers...but, eh, at least you're close to NYC.

Honorable mention has to go to Kansas State and Washington State, I think.

Well, I wont throw K State under the bus, I had a couple sick @#%$ recruiting visits there. :lol:
laugh.gif

Miss St is prolly up there.

Utah is just terrible :x
sick.gif
, but thats from one "brother's" point of view. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Well, I think Utah/BYU go without saying for all non-Mormons.

I think I remember you saying something about K-State and how it's just in the middle of nowhere. Same deal with Washington State.

These All Orange SU uni's are hard to look at :x
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom