Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

because tonite, they deserve to lose.

whew he's okay :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif

this wont take any heat of Michigan.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Never Give Up, Don't ever Give Up

^^^dude i no who is a michigan fan just typed that to me and it wont help at all, MTSU is D1 so it wont help at all

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!

Quote:
^^^dude i no who is a michigan fan just typed that to me and it wont help at all, MTSU is D1 so it wont help at all
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

Cincinatti 27 oregon St 3 :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Never Give Up, Don't ever Give Up

Cincinatti is going to be nice up and coming team but oregon state what the hell are you doing out there?? they out there playing scared. and its not even like cincinatti has any fans at the game they just playing SCARED

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Quote:
Cincinatti is going to be nice up and coming team but oregon state what the hell are you doing out there?? they out there playing scared. and its not even like cincinatti has any fans at the game they just playing SCARED
Team49ers

Ohio state looking like TRASH VS akron, beckman has 2 INTs already. its only 2-0 akron tho

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

:nerd:
nerd.gif
vandy :smh:
smh.gif

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

D Jax with a 73 yard rush TD.

HEISMAN.

How many touches is that like 8 in two games and dude has 2 TDs?
Team49ers

#21 Kenny Moore ( Wake Forest ) is the Best player no one has ever heard of.

244759.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Northwestern coming up huge against Nevada (without Sutton).
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Northern Iowa over Iowa State, 24-13. DI-AA is just tearing @#%$ up.
Southern Illinois over Northern Illinois 34-31. DI-AA!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Quote:
Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer announced on his weekly Monday teleconference that he will start true freshman Tyrod Taylor at quarterback Ohio University this Saturday. This relegates Sean Glennon, who struggled in the team's 48-7 loss to LSU, to the bench.

Taylor is an athletic playmaker and reminds some of former Hokies great Michael Vick. His 62 yards passing and 44 yards rushing led the team in both categories against the Tigers on Saturday.

"This is not a reflection on Sean [Glennon]," Beamer said. "He's put so much into his preparation, and he's such a competitor. We just feel like with this football team and our offense, Tyrod fits our personnel better right now. This is not easy for us because Sean has put a lot in the program."

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Quote:
"This is not a reflection on Sean [Glennon]," Beamer said. "He's put so much into his preparation, and he's such a competitor. We just feel like with this football team and our offense, Tyrod fits our personnel better right now. This is not easy for us because Sean has put a lot in the program."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Back
Top Bottom