Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

you should probably only go with bcs schools for that debate or else it will get ugly.
Uconns gotta be bad but they have beautiful facilities

Quote:
I wake up every morning in a bed thats too small, drive my daughter to a school thats too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little, but on pretzel day? Well, I like pretzel day...

:wow:
eek.gif
at the 3rd down reverse punt!

Hey it worked though. Shows absolutely zero confidence in your offense however :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

Quick punt was so weak...

Rankin just shook a @#%$ to the turf LMAO

Coach Willingham got him a weapon. That QB got wheels, now if he'd stop throwin 10 yard slants at 100 mph

*EDIT - BUMP -
Now that the season has started. I skimmed back thru this joint and THIS THREAD IS PURE UNADULTERATED 100% COMEDY :lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Lower then Low, The Scum of the Earth

Locker has been impressive so far. He is pretty fast and runs hard with the ball. I would like to see him throw downfield a little bit more though.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
*EDIT - BUMP -
Now that the season has started. I skimmed back thru this joint and THIS THREAD IS PURE UNADULTERATED 100% COMEDY
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Michigan

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
Baylor University. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"Americas Team"
#19 TCU Horned Frogs (1-0)​

Quote:
Now that the season has started. I skimmed back thru this joint and THIS THREAD IS PURE UNADULTERATED 100% COMEDY

All this Michigan talk, definately.

Quote:
Biggest dissappointment: West Virginia & Georgia Bulldogs
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
)

Bill Callahan has been given a new, five-year contract for $1.75 million a year.

Harrison Beck to start for NC state, if my school lose to some bums like UCF i would switch QB's to. :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
:D
happy.gif
Quote:
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier talked all preseason about how his Gamecocks were ready to compete for the Southeastern Conference title.

It's still early in the season, but perhaps he spoke too soon.
"Maybe I've overstated our team by throwing out some goals that appeared after that game the other night, 'That guy's crazy. What's he talking about?"' Spurrier said Tuesday, referring to the Gamecocks' lackluster 28-14 win over Louisiana-Lafayette.

South Carolina (1-0) gave up 252 yards rushing and missed too many tackles in the win. That's not a good formula if the Gamecocks want to break their five-game losing streak against Saturday's opponent, No. 11 Georgia (1-0). Spurrier was 11-1 against the Bulldogs before he came to South Carolina, but he's 0-2 with the Gamecocks.

"All SEC games count and obviously your division games count a little bit more," Spurrier said. "It's just as important for them as it is us."

Victories over the Bulldogs in 2000 and 2001 set the tone for those seasons, when the Gamecocks eventually won back-to-back Outback Bowls.

And while Spurrier said he was ready to put the Louisiana-Lafayette game behind him, he was still smarting over the mistakes, like having only 10 players initially line up for a field goal attempt and young quarterback Tommy Beecher hitting the Ragin' Cajuns' "safety in the facemask two in a row."

Spurrier did find some pride in watching his team stop Louisiana-Lafayette twice inside the Gamecocks' 5. But he conceded he thought South Carolina would be better against teams it was expected to blow out.

A year ago, the Gamecocks struggled against Division I-AA Wofford, 27-20.

"I was hoping we were past those kinds of games," Spurrier said. "But we're not past that. We're not past the way we've been playing around here. It's frustrating. But it is what it is. We've got to keep coaching. We've got to keep making changes."

And there are plenty of changes this week. Fifth-year senior Blake Mitchell was expected to be back under center after a one-game suspension for missing too many classes, even though the coach said he would wait until Thursday to officially name the starting QB.

Among the other changes, sophomore Freddie Brown was tapped to play wide receiver and redshirt freshman Kevin Young would take over at right guard. Linebacker Dustin Lindsey may get the start, too, Spurrier said.

"We've got to keep making changes, the way I look at it," he said. "If players can't get it done, you try the next guy. Then you may come back to that guy. But you keep changing until you find some guys that really want to play well and can play well."

Spurrier shuffled the offense a year ago when the Gamecocks struggled to move the ball, but that was only after an 18-0 loss to Georgia. This year, it's the defense that has the lingering question marks.

Spurrier mentioned improving tackling at least a half dozen times during his news conference and noted the sound defensive play during Clemson's 24-18 win over Florida State on Monday night.

"Those were two teams flying around, going crazy on defense," Spurrier said. "If we can get to that level defensively, shoot yeah, we can talk about an SEC (title) seriously instead of maybe just dreaming about it. We've got to get to that competitive level that we haven't shown yet."

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Hell yeah...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I dunno if this been posted.. here goes a link to video's highlighting some of the top recruits that played in the herbstreit challenge.. i think omar hunter, terrelle pryor, kyle rudolph and bunch of people are highlighted.. good stuff...

friday.rivals.com/friday.asp
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Oregon St vs Cincinatti
Louisville Vs Middle tennessee State
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Never Give Up, Don't ever Give Up

anyone watching the Louisville game?? its only 3 minutes into the game and its already 14-7.

o and Mario Urrutia is a god damn beast.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

smh.gif
@the Big East shecduling JV teams. Their conference is pathetic as it is, they could atleast schedule a mid-major.
Middle Tennesse St?
Murray St?
Buffalo :x
sick.gif
THE U

i agree but what i read some where when V-tech,BC and Miami left the big east teams had to look for replacments quick so they took whatever they could get.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

28-14 with 6 minutes left in the 1st quarter...it's like a damn Arena League game. :lol:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
put money on the over for the game 61.5. should be an easy cover. :lol:
laugh.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

damn joe u back already had the back up name ready and waiting?? :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah they approved me the other day. good thing i was banned towards the end of the month. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

laugh.gif
da hell is this supposed Louisville defense

:wow:
eek.gif

Explain to me how da hell Ben Mauck is playing for Cincinatti???

Didnt he just transfer? He played for Wake in the beginning of last season, He CANT possibly eligible.

i think cuz he got hurt last year counted as his RS and transfer year

EDIT:

Mcnair has some damn speed. well he better be fast cuz he is just out running all of Lousville D

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

O M GOD....
MCNAIR JUST BOUNCED TO THE CRIB!

PLEASE LET LOUISVILLE LOSE.. PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!
LOL

Could be Mike....

btw how did Louisville not score from the 1 yard line 1st and goal smh

Back
Top Bottom