Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
OU>>______
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

I guess this is going to be the official CFB thread this season. Nice to see the number of Michigan fans dwindle, :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Tennessee @ Florida
Quote:
Notre Dame @ Michigan :rofl:
roll.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
FIU @ Miami (FL)
Quote:
Ohio State @ Washington
Quote:
Arkansas @ Alabama
Quote:
Louisville @ Kentucky
Quote:
USC @ Nebraska
Quote:
Boston College @ Georgia Tech
Quote:
Florida State @ Colorado :rofl:
roll.gif

roll.gif

Who Cares? The Trilogy is complete.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Just a heads up for anyone with more than 10 bucks to their name . . Oregon is currently favored by 16.5 against Fresno, that's easy $$ if I've ever seen it. Last 4 times these teams have played it's gone down to the absolute wire, and I see no reason why it shouldn't be the same type of deal this year given how down Oregon usually plays after big wins and how tough Fresno plays teams in general year in year out.
OREGON FOOTBALL '07
ZERO EXPECTATIONS​

:smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
Reported today in Yahoo News:

OKLAHOMA CITY - To hear Oklahoma football fans tell it, some things just aren't done in the heart of Sooner Nation, and one of them is to walk into a bar wearing a Texas Longhorns t-shirt.
That's exactly what touched off a bloody skirmish that left a Texas-shirt-wearing fan nearly castrated and an Oklahoma fan facing aggravated assault charges that could put him in prison for up to five years.
The shocking case has set off a raging debate in this football-crazed region about the extreme passions behind a bitter rivalry. Some legal observers have even questioned whether this case could ever truly have an impartial jury.
"I've actually heard callers on talk radio say that this guy deserved what he got for wearing a Texas T-shirt into a bar in the middle of Sooner country," said Irven Box, an attorney in this city 20 miles from Oklahoma's campus in Norman.
According to police, 32-year-old Texas fan Brian Christopher Thomas walked into Henry Hudson's Pub on June 17 wearing a Longhorns T-shirt and quickly became the focus of football "trash talk" from another regular, 53-year-old Oklahoma fan Allen Michael Beckett.
Thomas told police that when he decided to leave and went to the bar to pay his tab, Beckett grabbed him in the crotch, pulled him to the ground and wouldn't let go, even as bar patrons tried to break it up. When the two men were separated, Thomas looked down and realized the extent of his injuries.
"He could see both of his testicles hanging on the outside of his body," said Thomas' attorney, Carl Hughes. "He was wearing a pair of white shorts, which made it that much worse."
It took more than 60 stitches to close the wound, and police interviewed Thomas at a nearby hospital emergency room.

hillbilly.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
OREGON FOOTBALL '07
ZERO EXPECTATIONS​

Quote:
USC defensive back Josh Pinkard will miss the season with a torn ligament in his left knee, the school said Tuesday.

Pinkard's injury will require surgery. Pinkard suffered a right knee injury last season.

Pinkard, a junior, had emerged as a starting cornerback after playing safety last season.

Pinkard plans to petition for a sixth season and if granted would have two years to play

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Word out of Seminole land is that X. Lee is none to happy about being a backup. I could definitely see him going D1AA-D2 Next year. Maybe he should have just transferred to App. State last year like he was rumored to do.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

X lee should of just left a year ago when it was rumored he wanted to. You can't tell me he is that bad were drew plays horrible and he can't even get a look or that short leash they had him on last year after like one game

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

I like the fresno state bet... also i think michigan will roll ND, they only favored 7.5 at home
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pimp where da @#%$ u be gettin these pics mayne :lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

67ysjmr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ROFLCOPTER!

roflcopter4co.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
got them off rivals. noel be the first ****** to win the heisman. :pimp:
pimp.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

6'7
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Lyons is listed at 6'8 and Devine is listed at 5'8.
Los Angeles Dodgers​

Quote:
Anyone know why Joslin Shaw and Kevin McNeil have been suspended? Shaw is not really a major blow but McNeil is a huge loss. Some people are saying that they did something major and will be suspended for the rest of the season. Any info would be appreciated.
Auctions
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZckitch01

Back
Top Bottom